Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight Split, but Remain 'Good Friends'
Hayden Panettiere is reportedly back on market. Various sources say the blonde beauty has broken up with her boyfriend of more than a year, New York Jets wide receiver Scotty McKnight.
The couple apparently split on a good term as TMZ learns that they are still "really good friends." A source additionally says that they may reconcile, gushing, "They will probably be back together sometime down the road."
Panettiere, who is famous for her portrayal of cheerleader Claire Bennet on NBC's series "Heroes", dated heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko from 2010 until summer 2011 before romancing McKnight. Her other much-publicized romance was when she dated her "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia from late 2007 to early 2009.
The Juliette Barnes of "Nashville" was also once romantically linked to actor Kevin Connolly and football player Mark Sanchez, but neither report was ever confirmed by the actress.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert