Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight Split, but Remain 'Good Friends'
Hayden Panettiere is reportedly back on market. Various sources say the blonde beauty has broken up with her boyfriend of more than a year, New York Jets wide receiver Scotty McKnight.
The couple apparently split on a good term as TMZ learns that they are still "really good friends." A source additionally says that they may reconcile, gushing, "They will probably be back together sometime down the road."
Panettiere, who is famous for her portrayal of cheerleader Claire Bennet on NBC's series "Heroes", dated heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko from 2010 until summer 2011 before romancing McKnight. Her other much-publicized romance was when she dated her "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia from late 2007 to early 2009.
The Juliette Barnes of "Nashville" was also once romantically linked to actor Kevin Connolly and football player Mark Sanchez, but neither report was ever confirmed by the actress.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby