Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight Split, but Remain 'Good Friends'
Hayden Panettiere is reportedly back on market. Various sources say the blonde beauty has broken up with her boyfriend of more than a year, New York Jets wide receiver Scotty McKnight.
The couple apparently split on a good term as TMZ learns that they are still "really good friends." A source additionally says that they may reconcile, gushing, "They will probably be back together sometime down the road."
Panettiere, who is famous for her portrayal of cheerleader Claire Bennet on NBC's series "Heroes", dated heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko from 2010 until summer 2011 before romancing McKnight. Her other much-publicized romance was when she dated her "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia from late 2007 to early 2009.
The Juliette Barnes of "Nashville" was also once romantically linked to actor Kevin Connolly and football player Mark Sanchez, but neither report was ever confirmed by the actress.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7