Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight Split, but Remain 'Good Friends'
Hayden Panettiere is reportedly back on market. Various sources say the blonde beauty has broken up with her boyfriend of more than a year, New York Jets wide receiver Scotty McKnight.
The couple apparently split on a good term as TMZ learns that they are still "really good friends." A source additionally says that they may reconcile, gushing, "They will probably be back together sometime down the road."
Panettiere, who is famous for her portrayal of cheerleader Claire Bennet on NBC's series "Heroes", dated heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko from 2010 until summer 2011 before romancing McKnight. Her other much-publicized romance was when she dated her "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia from late 2007 to early 2009.
The Juliette Barnes of "Nashville" was also once romantically linked to actor Kevin Connolly and football player Mark Sanchez, but neither report was ever confirmed by the actress.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday