Hayden Panettiere and Scotty McKnight Split, but Remain 'Good Friends'
Hayden Panettiere is reportedly back on market. Various sources say the blonde beauty has broken up with her boyfriend of more than a year, New York Jets wide receiver Scotty McKnight.
The couple apparently split on a good term as TMZ learns that they are still "really good friends." A source additionally says that they may reconcile, gushing, "They will probably be back together sometime down the road."
Panettiere, who is famous for her portrayal of cheerleader Claire Bennet on NBC's series "Heroes", dated heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko from 2010 until summer 2011 before romancing McKnight. Her other much-publicized romance was when she dated her "Heroes" co-star Milo Ventimiglia from late 2007 to early 2009.
The Juliette Barnes of "Nashville" was also once romantically linked to actor Kevin Connolly and football player Mark Sanchez, but neither report was ever confirmed by the actress.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week