Sneak Peek at New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer Unveils New Scenes
"The Lone Ranger" will soon unveil its brand new trailer, but before fans get to see it, they are treated to a little sneak peek at the trailer. Thanks to "Good Morning America", the preview has now gone online, teasing some new scenes involving Armie Hammer's titular gunslinger and Johnny Depp's Tonto.
The short sneak peek features more narrations by the quirky Indian warrior played by Depp. Highlighting Tonto and John Reid's bromance, it also teases how the former helps the latter in becoming the masked Lone Ranger. Tonto suggests Reid to let people think he's dead and hide his identity behind a mask. "There will come a time when good man must wear a mask," so Tonto says.
"The Lone Ranger" is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice - taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
Hammer recently said of Reid's bromance with Tonto, "It's an odd couple relationship, a lawman, an attorney who comes back to the West where he grew up, hoping to bring justice with him. He meets this wise Commanche who knows that, out West, you make your own justice."
Also starring Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Frain, James Badge Dale and William Fichtner, the Gore Verbinski-directed Western film will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on July 3, 2013.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences