Sneak Peek at New 'Lone Ranger' Trailer Unveils New Scenes
"The Lone Ranger" will soon unveil its brand new trailer, but before fans get to see it, they are treated to a little sneak peek at the trailer. Thanks to "Good Morning America", the preview has now gone online, teasing some new scenes involving Armie Hammer's titular gunslinger and Johnny Depp's Tonto.
The short sneak peek features more narrations by the quirky Indian warrior played by Depp. Highlighting Tonto and John Reid's bromance, it also teases how the former helps the latter in becoming the masked Lone Ranger. Tonto suggests Reid to let people think he's dead and hide his identity behind a mask. "There will come a time when good man must wear a mask," so Tonto says.
"The Lone Ranger" is a thrilling adventure infused with action and humor, in which the famed masked hero is brought to life through new eyes. Native American spirit warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice - taking the audience on a runaway train of epic surprises and humorous friction as the two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption.
Hammer recently said of Reid's bromance with Tonto, "It's an odd couple relationship, a lawman, an attorney who comes back to the West where he grew up, hoping to bring justice with him. He meets this wise Commanche who knows that, out West, you make your own justice."
Also starring Tom Wilkinson, Ruth Wilson, Helena Bonham Carter, James Frain, James Badge Dale and William Fichtner, the Gore Verbinski-directed Western film will make its way out onto the U.S. theaters on July 3, 2013.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit