Charlie Sheen Still Waiting Lindsay Lohan to Say Thank You for His $100K Giveaway
Charlie Sheen hasn't got any thank you from Lindsay Lohan for giving her $100,000 when he heard she had a financial problem. "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'," the actor casually tells ET in a new interview. "Anything, you know?"
Charlie bonded with LiLo when working together on the set of "Scary Movie 5" as an on-screen couple. "I wish her the best. She just needs a little bit of time," he says. "People need to give her time to get her s***, to get her act together."
Apparently speaking from his own experience, Charlie who infamously had a meltdown following his firing from "Two and a Half Men" advised LiLo to "lead with humor" so people wouldn't know if the situation was getting to much for her.
LiLo is dealing with tax debts the led to her bank accounts seized by IRS and is reportedly struggling to pay her monthly rent. In addition, she's facing criminal charges stemming from a car accident last summer and from a nightclub catfight in NYC.
A hearing for the misdemeanors related to the summer car crash is set on Wednesday, December 12, but LiLo is unlikely to attend it since she's still hitting the road with her new crush Max George and the other boys from The Wanted.
LiLo is charged for reckless driving, resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties, and giving false information to an officer.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'