Charlie Sheen Still Waiting Lindsay Lohan to Say Thank You for His $100K Giveaway
Charlie Sheen hasn't got any thank you from Lindsay Lohan for giving her $100,000 when he heard she had a financial problem. "I'm still waiting for a text to say 'thank you'," the actor casually tells ET in a new interview. "Anything, you know?"
Charlie bonded with LiLo when working together on the set of "Scary Movie 5" as an on-screen couple. "I wish her the best. She just needs a little bit of time," he says. "People need to give her time to get her s***, to get her act together."
Apparently speaking from his own experience, Charlie who infamously had a meltdown following his firing from "Two and a Half Men" advised LiLo to "lead with humor" so people wouldn't know if the situation was getting to much for her.
LiLo is dealing with tax debts the led to her bank accounts seized by IRS and is reportedly struggling to pay her monthly rent. In addition, she's facing criminal charges stemming from a car accident last summer and from a nightclub catfight in NYC.
A hearing for the misdemeanors related to the summer car crash is set on Wednesday, December 12, but LiLo is unlikely to attend it since she's still hitting the road with her new crush Max George and the other boys from The Wanted.
LiLo is charged for reckless driving, resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties, and giving false information to an officer.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones