Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes Dazzle on Red Carpet of 2012 American Country Awards
Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes were among the beauties turning heads with their stylish looks on the red carpet of 2012 American Country Awards. They were joined by the likes of female artists Kristin Chenoweth and Miranda Lambert at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on Monday, December 10 in Las Vegas.
Underwood sparkled in a shimmering peach blackless mini dress by George Chakra. She completed her chic look with Brian Atwood fringe-adorned heels, Lindell jewelry and a Daniel Swarovski purse. Rimes, who's set as one of the performers, was all smiles as she posed in a long-sleeved black dress that hugged her figure like a glove.
Chenoweth who served as a host with Trace Adkins graced the red carpet in a blue Rafael Cennamo dress that she paired with Jimmy Choo shoes, Martin Katz jewelry and a Bottega Veneta clutch. Lambert rocked a skintight monochrome Reem Acra dress with Giuseppe Zanotti Design shoes, Jacob & Co. jewelry, and a Judith Leiber clutch.
Lady Antebellum's expectant member, Hillary Scott, stepped out in a black one-shoulder dress, while Jewel Kilcher brought more color by donning a pink one-shoulder frock. Natasha Bedingfield, Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery and Keith Urban were spotted among the celebrity guests as well.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance