Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes Dazzle on Red Carpet of 2012 American Country Awards
Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes were among the beauties turning heads with their stylish looks on the red carpet of 2012 American Country Awards. They were joined by the likes of female artists Kristin Chenoweth and Miranda Lambert at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on Monday, December 10 in Las Vegas.
Underwood sparkled in a shimmering peach blackless mini dress by George Chakra. She completed her chic look with Brian Atwood fringe-adorned heels, Lindell jewelry and a Daniel Swarovski purse. Rimes, who's set as one of the performers, was all smiles as she posed in a long-sleeved black dress that hugged her figure like a glove.
Chenoweth who served as a host with Trace Adkins graced the red carpet in a blue Rafael Cennamo dress that she paired with Jimmy Choo shoes, Martin Katz jewelry and a Bottega Veneta clutch. Lambert rocked a skintight monochrome Reem Acra dress with Giuseppe Zanotti Design shoes, Jacob & Co. jewelry, and a Judith Leiber clutch.
Lady Antebellum's expectant member, Hillary Scott, stepped out in a black one-shoulder dress, while Jewel Kilcher brought more color by donning a pink one-shoulder frock. Natasha Bedingfield, Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery and Keith Urban were spotted among the celebrity guests as well.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding