Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes Dazzle on Red Carpet of 2012 American Country Awards
Carrie Underwood and LeAnn Rimes were among the beauties turning heads with their stylish looks on the red carpet of 2012 American Country Awards. They were joined by the likes of female artists Kristin Chenoweth and Miranda Lambert at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on Monday, December 10 in Las Vegas.
Underwood sparkled in a shimmering peach blackless mini dress by George Chakra. She completed her chic look with Brian Atwood fringe-adorned heels, Lindell jewelry and a Daniel Swarovski purse. Rimes, who's set as one of the performers, was all smiles as she posed in a long-sleeved black dress that hugged her figure like a glove.
Chenoweth who served as a host with Trace Adkins graced the red carpet in a blue Rafael Cennamo dress that she paired with Jimmy Choo shoes, Martin Katz jewelry and a Bottega Veneta clutch. Lambert rocked a skintight monochrome Reem Acra dress with Giuseppe Zanotti Design shoes, Jacob & Co. jewelry, and a Judith Leiber clutch.
Lady Antebellum's expectant member, Hillary Scott, stepped out in a black one-shoulder dress, while Jewel Kilcher brought more color by donning a pink one-shoulder frock. Natasha Bedingfield, Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCreery and Keith Urban were spotted among the celebrity guests as well.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?