'Jack Reacher' U.K. Premiere: Tom Cruise Makes Red Carpet Debut, Rosamund Pike Glams Up
Christopher McQuarrie's "Jack Reacher" has just thrown a starry world premiere in the U.K. on Monday night, December 10. On hand to support the special screening event were lead actor Tom Cruise and film beauty Rosamund Pike. The two became the center of attention as they stepped on the red carpet that rolled out at the Odeon Leicester Square in London.
Cruise made his first red carpet appearance since his headline-grabbing divorce with Katie Holmes. The 50-year-old actor brought charm with his dapper look and he was all smiles when fans asked to take his picture. For the night, he opted for an all-black ensemble that consisted of a sweater under his blazer, as well as denims and polished shoes.
While Cruise kept it simple, Pike glammed up on the red carpet. She brought color with her gorgeous floor-length shocking yellow gown that exposed her firm back. The 33-year-old actress channeled her inner goddess by finishing off her flawless look with a sleek chignon and minimalist makeup.
Also stealing the show was guest Tom Hardy who arrived together with his fiance Charlotte Riley. Hardy went out with a jacket, baseball cap, jeans and sneakers, while his leading lady matched his casual look with a simple jacket, skinny pants and thigh-high boots. Another guest, Andrea Riseborough, opted to go with yellow leather blazer and matching pants.
Nicole Scherzinger oozed sexiness in a skintight LBD, while her F1 racer boyfriend Lewis Hamilton opted to go with a casual look. Other celebrities spotted posing on the red carpet that night included David Oyelowo, Ben Ainslie, Hugo Taylor, Amal Fashanu and Bill Nighy.
"Jack Reacher" tells the story about a former military homicide investigator. He seeks the truth behind what seems to be an open-and-shut murder case after a trained military sniper is arrested for shooting five random victims. The action movie, which will open Stateside on December 21, is based on Lee Child's bestselling novel of the same name.
More Jack Reacher News
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories