'Jack Reacher' U.K. Premiere: Tom Cruise Makes Red Carpet Debut, Rosamund Pike Glams Up
Christopher McQuarrie's "Jack Reacher" has just thrown a starry world premiere in the U.K. on Monday night, December 10. On hand to support the special screening event were lead actor Tom Cruise and film beauty Rosamund Pike. The two became the center of attention as they stepped on the red carpet that rolled out at the Odeon Leicester Square in London.
Cruise made his first red carpet appearance since his headline-grabbing divorce with Katie Holmes. The 50-year-old actor brought charm with his dapper look and he was all smiles when fans asked to take his picture. For the night, he opted for an all-black ensemble that consisted of a sweater under his blazer, as well as denims and polished shoes.
While Cruise kept it simple, Pike glammed up on the red carpet. She brought color with her gorgeous floor-length shocking yellow gown that exposed her firm back. The 33-year-old actress channeled her inner goddess by finishing off her flawless look with a sleek chignon and minimalist makeup.
Also stealing the show was guest Tom Hardy who arrived together with his fiance Charlotte Riley. Hardy went out with a jacket, baseball cap, jeans and sneakers, while his leading lady matched his casual look with a simple jacket, skinny pants and thigh-high boots. Another guest, Andrea Riseborough, opted to go with yellow leather blazer and matching pants.
Nicole Scherzinger oozed sexiness in a skintight LBD, while her F1 racer boyfriend Lewis Hamilton opted to go with a casual look. Other celebrities spotted posing on the red carpet that night included David Oyelowo, Ben Ainslie, Hugo Taylor, Amal Fashanu and Bill Nighy.
"Jack Reacher" tells the story about a former military homicide investigator. He seeks the truth behind what seems to be an open-and-shut murder case after a trained military sniper is arrested for shooting five random victims. The action movie, which will open Stateside on December 21, is based on Lee Child's bestselling novel of the same name.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special