Harry Styles Annoys One Direction's Mates by Flying Solo on Taylor Swift's Private Jet
It's only been a few days since Harry Styles and Taylor Swift went public with their romance, but already they irked his mates in One Direction. Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson were reportedly "a bit miffed" when Harry ditched them to fly home with his girlfriend on her private jet.
Meanwhile, the rest 1D members had to take a Virgin commercial flight. According to The Sun, Harry "didn't even suggest they travelled together." A source told E! News, "There were tons of spare seats on the jet. They had just finished a huge concert in NY and all of them were on a high, the fact he left them to travel solo irritated them a bit."
The boyband performed at the O2 arena in London on Saturday night, December 8 for Capital FM's star-studded Jingle Bell Ball. Taylor was seated in the VIP area, watching her boyfriend rocking the stage with his friends. Other musical guests at the holiday concert that night included JLS, Cheryl Cole, will.i.am and Little Mix.
"After 1D's performance, Taylor got on the boy's tour bus and took the three and a half hour drive from London to Manchester with the rest of the band. It was a nice gesture of her. And definitely came across as her way of making nice with everyone, of bridging the gap. She wanted to show them she is one of the boys," the source claimed.
In Manchester, One Direction performed at "The X Factor", the singing competition that launched their career. Harry, 18, was once again spotted being inseparable from his 22-year-old country/pop star girlfriend.
"Harry normally likes girls who have a tartier look," the source explained. "Taylor isn't really his type. Everyone is questioning whether he is really into Taylor, but that might just be jealousy. He is certainly getting a lot more attention than his bandmates. Harry isn't looking for anything serious right now, but maybe it will last, we will have to wait and see."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked