Ne-Yo Working on Material for Beyonce Knowles' New Album
On top of his very busy week of live performances, R'n'B star Ne-Yo has another huge project on his hand. The singer/songwriter has confirmed to MTV that he's currently working on material for Beyonce Knowles' upcoming album slated to come out in 2013. He added that the collaboration might turn up another "Irreplaceable" hit track. The two artists co-wrote the 2006 hit single and it went on to become a fan favorite.
Ne-Yo, who recently performed at the Grammy Nominations Concert and made his first appearance last week on "Saturday Night Live", is also working overtime on the new material. He said that he wanted to be able to give fans what they had been waiting for six years since "Irreplaceable" launched into the top of the charts. "Who knows? Maybe we'll get another 'Irreplaceable' out of the batch. You never know," added the "Let Me Love You ((Until You Learn to Love Yourself))" hitmaker.
Beyonce's fifth studio set is already shaping to be one of 2013's most anticipated and huge releases. The star-studded set includes collaborations with big music artists such as Jay-Z, Miguel, The-Dream, and Kanye West. There is exact release date of the much-hyped album just yet.
Earlier this month, The-Dream revealed that Beyonce would "definitely" release new music before her Super Bowl performance on February 2013. The record producer, who is also one of the Queen B's frequent collaborators, added, "She's already gearing up to get ready to put stuff out. I'm sure there will probably be a couple records you hear before the Super Bowl gets here."
More Ne-Yo News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs