Ne-Yo Working on Material for Beyonce Knowles' New Album
On top of his very busy week of live performances, R'n'B star Ne-Yo has another huge project on his hand. The singer/songwriter has confirmed to MTV that he's currently working on material for Beyonce Knowles' upcoming album slated to come out in 2013. He added that the collaboration might turn up another "Irreplaceable" hit track. The two artists co-wrote the 2006 hit single and it went on to become a fan favorite.
Ne-Yo, who recently performed at the Grammy Nominations Concert and made his first appearance last week on "Saturday Night Live", is also working overtime on the new material. He said that he wanted to be able to give fans what they had been waiting for six years since "Irreplaceable" launched into the top of the charts. "Who knows? Maybe we'll get another 'Irreplaceable' out of the batch. You never know," added the "Let Me Love You ((Until You Learn to Love Yourself))" hitmaker.
Beyonce's fifth studio set is already shaping to be one of 2013's most anticipated and huge releases. The star-studded set includes collaborations with big music artists such as Jay-Z, Miguel, The-Dream, and Kanye West. There is exact release date of the much-hyped album just yet.
Earlier this month, The-Dream revealed that Beyonce would "definitely" release new music before her Super Bowl performance on February 2013. The record producer, who is also one of the Queen B's frequent collaborators, added, "She's already gearing up to get ready to put stuff out. I'm sure there will probably be a couple records you hear before the Super Bowl gets here."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7