Busy Philipps Expecting Baby No. 2
Busy Philipps is going to have a new addition to her family. The "Cougar Town" actress confirms on Twitter that she's expecting her second child with husband of five years, screenwriter Marc Silverstein.
Philipps announces the pregnancy news by tweeting a picture of her positive test result. "So this happened...," so she gushes. The unborn baby will join big sister Birdie Leigh, whom the 33-year-old star gave birth to in 2008.
They named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after listening to a radio show about the former U.S. first lady. "My husband said, 'Wow, what a cool woman and what an amazing name ... it would be so cool to name a kid after her'," she recalled.
In addition having her own kids, Philipps is the godmother of Matilda Rose Ledger, daughter of actress Michelle Williams and late actor Heath Ledger. Fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal is the godfather.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic