Busy Philipps Expecting Baby No. 2
Busy Philipps is going to have a new addition to her family. The "Cougar Town" actress confirms on Twitter that she's expecting her second child with husband of five years, screenwriter Marc Silverstein.
Philipps announces the pregnancy news by tweeting a picture of her positive test result. "So this happened...," so she gushes. The unborn baby will join big sister Birdie Leigh, whom the 33-year-old star gave birth to in 2008.
They named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after listening to a radio show about the former U.S. first lady. "My husband said, 'Wow, what a cool woman and what an amazing name ... it would be so cool to name a kid after her'," she recalled.
In addition having her own kids, Philipps is the godmother of Matilda Rose Ledger, daughter of actress Michelle Williams and late actor Heath Ledger. Fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal is the godfather.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake