Busy Philipps Expecting Baby No. 2
Busy Philipps is going to have a new addition to her family. The "Cougar Town" actress confirms on Twitter that she's expecting her second child with husband of five years, screenwriter Marc Silverstein.
Philipps announces the pregnancy news by tweeting a picture of her positive test result. "So this happened...," so she gushes. The unborn baby will join big sister Birdie Leigh, whom the 33-year-old star gave birth to in 2008.
They named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after listening to a radio show about the former U.S. first lady. "My husband said, 'Wow, what a cool woman and what an amazing name ... it would be so cool to name a kid after her'," she recalled.
In addition having her own kids, Philipps is the godmother of Matilda Rose Ledger, daughter of actress Michelle Williams and late actor Heath Ledger. Fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal is the godfather.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'