Busy Philipps Expecting Baby No. 2
Busy Philipps is going to have a new addition to her family. The "Cougar Town" actress confirms on Twitter that she's expecting her second child with husband of five years, screenwriter Marc Silverstein.
Philipps announces the pregnancy news by tweeting a picture of her positive test result. "So this happened...," so she gushes. The unborn baby will join big sister Birdie Leigh, whom the 33-year-old star gave birth to in 2008.
They named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after listening to a radio show about the former U.S. first lady. "My husband said, 'Wow, what a cool woman and what an amazing name ... it would be so cool to name a kid after her'," she recalled.
In addition having her own kids, Philipps is the godmother of Matilda Rose Ledger, daughter of actress Michelle Williams and late actor Heath Ledger. Fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal is the godfather.
- Nick Jonas Is in Talks for 'Jumanji' Reboot, Chris Evans Circles Lead Role in Lionsgate's 'Jekyll'
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards