Busy Philipps Expecting Baby No. 2
Busy Philipps is going to have a new addition to her family. The "Cougar Town" actress confirms on Twitter that she's expecting her second child with husband of five years, screenwriter Marc Silverstein.
Philipps announces the pregnancy news by tweeting a picture of her positive test result. "So this happened...," so she gushes. The unborn baby will join big sister Birdie Leigh, whom the 33-year-old star gave birth to in 2008.
They named their first child after Lady Bird Johnson after listening to a radio show about the former U.S. first lady. "My husband said, 'Wow, what a cool woman and what an amazing name ... it would be so cool to name a kid after her'," she recalled.
In addition having her own kids, Philipps is the godmother of Matilda Rose Ledger, daughter of actress Michelle Williams and late actor Heath Ledger. Fellow actor Jake Gyllenhaal is the godfather.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen