Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen to Join Rolling Stones' Final '50' Date
The Rolling Stones have prepared a big surprise for the closing of their 50th Anniversary Tour. A number of artists such as Lady GaGa, Bruce Springsteen and The Black Keys have been tapped to join the rockers on stage this Saturday, December 15 at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey.
"We're excited these extraordinary artists have agreed to help celebrate our 50th anniversary as we share the night live with our fans all over the world. Now the fun begins of trying to figure out the best songs to perform together," the band said in a statement posted on their official site.
The concert will be able to watch via live televised pay-per-view program "One More Shot". More info are available on the band's site.
The Stones were fresh from entertaining a crowd in Brooklyn, New York this past Saturday. Mary J. Blige performed as a special guest, joining frontman Mick Jagger in "Gimme Shelter". Jagger said to his audience in between his performances, "People say, why do you keep doing this? Why do you keep touring, coming back? The answer is, you're the reason we're doing this."
The band will next play at 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief on Wednesday before hitting Newark for a two-day concert starting Thursday.
More The Rolling Stones News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?