Pepsi Lands New Deal With Beyonce for $50 Million
Pepsi gets Beyonce Knowles as its face once more for estimated $50 million. The soda brand has struck a new deal with the singer for her to appear on its advertisement and new commercial in addition to investment in her independent artistic ventures.
Her new TV ad for the soft drink company will be debuted after her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance on February 3. PepsiCo is a sponsor of the big sport event. Beyonce's face will also be found on limited edition cans that start going on market in March. The deal also includes a sponsorship of her tour next year to promote her new album as well as other projects like live events, videos or "a cool photo shoot".
"Pepsi embraces creativity and understands that artists evolve," Beyonce said in a statement via The New York Times. "As a businesswoman, this allows me to work with a lifestyle brand with no compromise and without sacrificing my creativity."
Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, general manager of Beyonce's Parkwood Entertainment, said that they have already been in early stages of these projects' development.
Beyonce and Pepsi have been in partnership since 2001. The company recruited Nicki Minaj earlier this year to appear on its first global campaign, using her song "Moment 4 Life".
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture