Drag Icon RuPaul Scores 'Happy Endings' Guest-Starring Role
RuPaul Andre Charles or best known as simply RuPaul has nabbed another TV gig. The drag queen, who is currently hosting reality shows "RuPaul's Drag Race" and "RuPaul's Drag U", is tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of "Happy Endings".
Insiders tell TVLine that the author/recording artist will not play himself, but portray "Alex and Jane's regular hairdresser who agrees to take on a new client, Max." The episode is slated to air in early 2013.
"Happy Endings" airs every Tuesday at 9 P.M. on ABC. The network recently announced its 2013 midseason schedule, revealing that "Dancing with the Stars" would take over the Tuesday 9 P.M. slot starting March 26. The fate of the remaining unaired episodes of the sitcom is still unclear.
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot