Drag Icon RuPaul Scores 'Happy Endings' Guest-Starring Role
RuPaul Andre Charles or best known as simply RuPaul has nabbed another TV gig. The drag queen, who is currently hosting reality shows "RuPaul's Drag Race" and "RuPaul's Drag U", is tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of "Happy Endings".
Insiders tell TVLine that the author/recording artist will not play himself, but portray "Alex and Jane's regular hairdresser who agrees to take on a new client, Max." The episode is slated to air in early 2013.
"Happy Endings" airs every Tuesday at 9 P.M. on ABC. The network recently announced its 2013 midseason schedule, revealing that "Dancing with the Stars" would take over the Tuesday 9 P.M. slot starting March 26. The fate of the remaining unaired episodes of the sitcom is still unclear.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection