Drag Icon RuPaul Scores 'Happy Endings' Guest-Starring Role
RuPaul Andre Charles or best known as simply RuPaul has nabbed another TV gig. The drag queen, who is currently hosting reality shows "RuPaul's Drag Race" and "RuPaul's Drag U", is tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of "Happy Endings".
Insiders tell TVLine that the author/recording artist will not play himself, but portray "Alex and Jane's regular hairdresser who agrees to take on a new client, Max." The episode is slated to air in early 2013.
"Happy Endings" airs every Tuesday at 9 P.M. on ABC. The network recently announced its 2013 midseason schedule, revealing that "Dancing with the Stars" would take over the Tuesday 9 P.M. slot starting March 26. The fate of the remaining unaired episodes of the sitcom is still unclear.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding