Drag Icon RuPaul Scores 'Happy Endings' Guest-Starring Role
RuPaul Andre Charles or best known as simply RuPaul has nabbed another TV gig. The drag queen, who is currently hosting reality shows "RuPaul's Drag Race" and "RuPaul's Drag U", is tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of "Happy Endings".
Insiders tell TVLine that the author/recording artist will not play himself, but portray "Alex and Jane's regular hairdresser who agrees to take on a new client, Max." The episode is slated to air in early 2013.
"Happy Endings" airs every Tuesday at 9 P.M. on ABC. The network recently announced its 2013 midseason schedule, revealing that "Dancing with the Stars" would take over the Tuesday 9 P.M. slot starting March 26. The fate of the remaining unaired episodes of the sitcom is still unclear.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom