Drag Icon RuPaul Scores 'Happy Endings' Guest-Starring Role
RuPaul Andre Charles or best known as simply RuPaul has nabbed another TV gig. The drag queen, who is currently hosting reality shows "RuPaul's Drag Race" and "RuPaul's Drag U", is tapped to guest star in an upcoming episode of "Happy Endings".
Insiders tell TVLine that the author/recording artist will not play himself, but portray "Alex and Jane's regular hairdresser who agrees to take on a new client, Max." The episode is slated to air in early 2013.
"Happy Endings" airs every Tuesday at 9 P.M. on ABC. The network recently announced its 2013 midseason schedule, revealing that "Dancing with the Stars" would take over the Tuesday 9 P.M. slot starting March 26. The fate of the remaining unaired episodes of the sitcom is still unclear.
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film