'Homeland' Season 2 Finale Preview: Assassination Plot and Carrie's Fear
Following the shocking death in the latest episode of "Homeland", another major character is in danger to get killed in the next outing. Quinn has been sent on a mission to assassinate Brody and he will make a decision that may prove to be a game-changer.
Unaware of the threat, Brody meets with Faber to contemplate the future of the family. He and Carrie contemplate about his new life, but Saul urges her to leave Brody. Pointing out that Brody has kept his every promise, Carrie insists that Brody deserves his second chance.
As Carrie is faced with a pivotal decision, she is left worried about Brody's fate. Meanwhile, Saul undertakes a secret assignment.
The season 2 finale of "Homeland" will air Sunday, December 16 at 10 P.M. on Showtime. Executive producer Alex Gansa recently said of the episode, "The final episode is called 'The Choice', and what I can say about it is [SPOILER ALERT!] Walden is dead. Nazir is dead."
"So we've sort of left the thriller aspects of the show behind and now we come to a very personal story about Carrie and Brody and all the obstacles that lie in the way of them being together. That is what the finale is about. It's a real character study of these two people, where they've come from, how they regard each other, and whether or not there's a future for them."
More Homeland News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'