Video: Miley Cyrus Performs With DJ Borgore Alongside Strippers
American singer-songwriter and actress Miley Cyrus shows off her edgier, sexier image once again on the 2nd night of DJ Borgore's 2-night Christmas Creampies concert in Los Angeles. Wearing a black ensemble consisting of a cleavage-revealing top, skin-tight pants and knee-high leopard-print boots, she performed in front of a frenzied crowd, after Israeli dubstep producer and disc jockey Borgore introduced her during his performance of his latest work "Decisions".
The sold-out crowd clicked-away at their cellphones as they took pictures of Cyrus, who danced together with the exotic dancers on opposite sides of the stage. The suspense was intensely built-up by DJ Borgore, as he performed until 1:30 A.M. before bringing-out his special guest.
"I really wanted her [Miley] here, really," Borgore said about his collaborator on "Decisions". "I feel like the second I go on the mic and there's another person on the mic, it goes extremely well. The kids in the electronic area don't get to see this s*** anymore, all they get to see is just DJs raising their hands up, being DJs."
Cyrus became famous for her sitcom on Disney Channel, "Hannah Montana", which established her as a teen idol. This one-time a Disney sensation had shed her former teeny-bopper image for a more mature, adult image, which the "Decisions" collaboration with DJ Borgore further amplifies.
DJ Borgore in turn, will be working with more other artists in the future, but said he would reveal which ones after the work was finished. "I really like to announce stuff after the song is done," the former drummer of Israeli metal band Shabira said. "A lot of times you work with people, sounds great, but it doesn't come out and you make a fool of yourself," he cleverly retorted.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences