Brandi Glanville to Get Surgery to Remove Breast Tumor
Brandi Glanville will go under the knife to remove a benign tumor in her breast. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star is scheduled to get the surgery on Wednesday, December 12.
"I am having surgery this week and am relieved it's going to be over with," the former wife of Eddie Cibrian tells In Touch. "It's a blessing the tumor is non-cancerous."
"I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," the mother of two continues. "I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
The tumor revelation comes amidst her angry spat with Eddie and LeAnn Rimes. She had a feud with her ex-husband over the appearance of their children on her show, and she accused his current wife of putting the kids in danger.
Brandi claimed her son Mason got sick after accidentally eating LeAnn's laxatives. She also slammed her love rival for allowing Jake to ride a bike without a helmet. The accusations were denied by both Eddie and LeAnn who called her an attention seeker.
LeAnn later appeared on E! special, talking about their catfight and the events that led to it. "My kids can be on a E news special apparently but not in the back ground of the show I am on? Amazing!" Brandi angrily tweeted after apparently watching the show.
More Brandi Glanville News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'