Brandi Glanville to Get Surgery to Remove Breast Tumor
Brandi Glanville will go under the knife to remove a benign tumor in her breast. "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star is scheduled to get the surgery on Wednesday, December 12.
"I am having surgery this week and am relieved it's going to be over with," the former wife of Eddie Cibrian tells In Touch. "It's a blessing the tumor is non-cancerous."
"I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," the mother of two continues. "I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
The tumor revelation comes amidst her angry spat with Eddie and LeAnn Rimes. She had a feud with her ex-husband over the appearance of their children on her show, and she accused his current wife of putting the kids in danger.
Brandi claimed her son Mason got sick after accidentally eating LeAnn's laxatives. She also slammed her love rival for allowing Jake to ride a bike without a helmet. The accusations were denied by both Eddie and LeAnn who called her an attention seeker.
LeAnn later appeared on E! special, talking about their catfight and the events that led to it. "My kids can be on a E news special apparently but not in the back ground of the show I am on? Amazing!" Brandi angrily tweeted after apparently watching the show.
More Brandi Glanville News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'