'Dexter' Season 7 Finale Preview: The End Is Here
"Dexter" can't run away from his crimes in the season 7 finale of the series. A preview for the episode teases that the serial killer has to make a decision about how to protect himself when LaGuerta closes in on his secret.
While the voice of Harry inside Dexter's head tells him to escape, Dexter has his own plan and is determined not to let Deb take the fall for what he did. Deb herself seemingly knows LaGuerta's plan to frame her brother and confronts the Captain.
Whatever Dexter's plan is, he finally has to succumb to LaGuerta's tireless pursue as he is seen getting arrested by his own colleagues.
Titled "Surprise, Motherf**ker!", the season finale of "Dexter" will air Sunday, December 16 at 9 P.M. on Showtime.
Executive producer Sara Colleton recently confirmed that the upcoming season 8 would be the last for the crime series. "This was definite," she stated. "We wanted to end it this year, but the network convinced us that it would be best to do it in two years. In some ways, this is a two-season series-ender. We have worked that out and know where it's going to end. Next year will definitely be the last year of 'Dexter.' Absolutely."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'