Rumor: Lindsay Lohan Struggling to Pay Her Rent
Lindsay Lohan may be in danger of getting kicked out of a Beverly Hills home she's currently staying. According to a report from TMZ, she barely has money to pay her monthly rent and wants to back out of the lease she signed earlier this year after she was signed on to "Liz & Dick".
She's confident that her role as Hollywood dame Elizabeth Taylor in the TV movie would put her acting career back on fast track, but it turned out the project was panned by critics. Her tax debt that led to IRS seizing her bank accounts is believed have made the situation worse for her.
The lease will end in February 2013. LiLo reportedly does whatever it takes to make it work because the owners of the home warned her that the penalty for breaking the lease was massive. The troubled star allegedly plans to move to New York, where her mother stays, once the lease is over.
In related news, LiLo was rumored backing out of her deal with "Million Dollar Decorators". She initially agreed to appear on the Bravo TV show for exchange of free renovation for her L.A. home. She was allegedly cooperative at first, but became difficult to work with when it's time for the big reveal of the project that cost $200,000.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered