Videos: Ne-Yo Performs on 'Saturday Night Live' for the First Time
R&B crooner Ne-Yo fulfilled one of his longtime dreams over the weekend when he performed two hits from his latest album "R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream)" on the highly popular TV show "Saturday Night Live". That was the rapper/singer's first time to take the stage of the famous variety show. He also supported actor/singer Jamie Foxx who was taking on the hosting role for the second time.
Ending an otherwise lackluster episode hosted by Foxx, Ne-Yo served as the saving-grace highlight of the show that night, when he wowed the studio audience with his hallmark performance. He started things off with the dance-pop tune "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)", now already a top ten single, composed by singer-songwriter Sia Furler. His trademark choreography was embellished with Michael Jackson moves, clearly showing the influence the King of Pop had on Ne-Yo's repertoire.
He then closed the show with his rendition of the soft ballad "She Is", which appears on the same album "R.E.D" as a duet with country singer Tim McGraw. "R.E.D" is Ne-Yo's fifth studio album which was released September this year.
"Let Me Love You":
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'