Videos: Ne-Yo Performs on 'Saturday Night Live' for the First Time
R&B crooner Ne-Yo fulfilled one of his longtime dreams over the weekend when he performed two hits from his latest album "R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream)" on the highly popular TV show "Saturday Night Live". That was the rapper/singer's first time to take the stage of the famous variety show. He also supported actor/singer Jamie Foxx who was taking on the hosting role for the second time.
Ending an otherwise lackluster episode hosted by Foxx, Ne-Yo served as the saving-grace highlight of the show that night, when he wowed the studio audience with his hallmark performance. He started things off with the dance-pop tune "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)", now already a top ten single, composed by singer-songwriter Sia Furler. His trademark choreography was embellished with Michael Jackson moves, clearly showing the influence the King of Pop had on Ne-Yo's repertoire.
He then closed the show with his rendition of the soft ballad "She Is", which appears on the same album "R.E.D" as a duet with country singer Tim McGraw. "R.E.D" is Ne-Yo's fifth studio album which was released September this year.
"Let Me Love You":
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'