Videos: Ne-Yo Performs on 'Saturday Night Live' for the First Time
R&B crooner Ne-Yo fulfilled one of his longtime dreams over the weekend when he performed two hits from his latest album "R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream)" on the highly popular TV show "Saturday Night Live". That was the rapper/singer's first time to take the stage of the famous variety show. He also supported actor/singer Jamie Foxx who was taking on the hosting role for the second time.
Ending an otherwise lackluster episode hosted by Foxx, Ne-Yo served as the saving-grace highlight of the show that night, when he wowed the studio audience with his hallmark performance. He started things off with the dance-pop tune "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)", now already a top ten single, composed by singer-songwriter Sia Furler. His trademark choreography was embellished with Michael Jackson moves, clearly showing the influence the King of Pop had on Ne-Yo's repertoire.
He then closed the show with his rendition of the soft ballad "She Is", which appears on the same album "R.E.D" as a duet with country singer Tim McGraw. "R.E.D" is Ne-Yo's fifth studio album which was released September this year.
"Let Me Love You":
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour