Videos: Ne-Yo Performs on 'Saturday Night Live' for the First Time
R&B crooner Ne-Yo fulfilled one of his longtime dreams over the weekend when he performed two hits from his latest album "R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream)" on the highly popular TV show "Saturday Night Live". That was the rapper/singer's first time to take the stage of the famous variety show. He also supported actor/singer Jamie Foxx who was taking on the hosting role for the second time.
Ending an otherwise lackluster episode hosted by Foxx, Ne-Yo served as the saving-grace highlight of the show that night, when he wowed the studio audience with his hallmark performance. He started things off with the dance-pop tune "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)", now already a top ten single, composed by singer-songwriter Sia Furler. His trademark choreography was embellished with Michael Jackson moves, clearly showing the influence the King of Pop had on Ne-Yo's repertoire.
He then closed the show with his rendition of the soft ballad "She Is", which appears on the same album "R.E.D" as a duet with country singer Tim McGraw. "R.E.D" is Ne-Yo's fifth studio album which was released September this year.
"Let Me Love You":
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand