Video: Jamie Foxx Mocks President Obama, Takes on Tyler Perry on 'SNL'
Jamie Foxx touched a risky issue during his "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig. The actor declared that "black is the new white" and gave a proof by pointing out that his "Django Unchained" character, a former slave, killed "all white people in the movie."
He went on predicting that President Barack Obama would go more black in his second term after letting his white side rule in his first term. "The next four years he's even changing his name to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X," he jokingly claimed.
Meanwhile in one of his sketches, Foxx spoofed Tyler Perry's portrayal of Alex Cross and Madea. He played both characters at the same time with each side of him fighting for control of a gun.
The December 8 episode of "SNL" marked Foxx's second hosting gig on the NBC variety show. He also dressed as a Ding Dong snack in Weekend Update and took on the confusion between Dylan McDermott and Dermot Mulroney. Serving as the musical guest that night was Ne-Yo.
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern