Video: Jamie Foxx Mocks President Obama, Takes on Tyler Perry on 'SNL'
Jamie Foxx touched a risky issue during his "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig. The actor declared that "black is the new white" and gave a proof by pointing out that his "Django Unchained" character, a former slave, killed "all white people in the movie."
He went on predicting that President Barack Obama would go more black in his second term after letting his white side rule in his first term. "The next four years he's even changing his name to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X," he jokingly claimed.
Meanwhile in one of his sketches, Foxx spoofed Tyler Perry's portrayal of Alex Cross and Madea. He played both characters at the same time with each side of him fighting for control of a gun.
The December 8 episode of "SNL" marked Foxx's second hosting gig on the NBC variety show. He also dressed as a Ding Dong snack in Weekend Update and took on the confusion between Dylan McDermott and Dermot Mulroney. Serving as the musical guest that night was Ne-Yo.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity