Video: Jamie Foxx Mocks President Obama, Takes on Tyler Perry on 'SNL'
Jamie Foxx touched a risky issue during his "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig. The actor declared that "black is the new white" and gave a proof by pointing out that his "Django Unchained" character, a former slave, killed "all white people in the movie."
He went on predicting that President Barack Obama would go more black in his second term after letting his white side rule in his first term. "The next four years he's even changing his name to President Barack Dikembe Mutombo Tupac Mandela Hussein Obama X," he jokingly claimed.
Meanwhile in one of his sketches, Foxx spoofed Tyler Perry's portrayal of Alex Cross and Madea. He played both characters at the same time with each side of him fighting for control of a gun.
The December 8 episode of "SNL" marked Foxx's second hosting gig on the NBC variety show. He also dressed as a Ding Dong snack in Weekend Update and took on the confusion between Dylan McDermott and Dermot Mulroney. Serving as the musical guest that night was Ne-Yo.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked