Mel Gibson's Ex Oksana Grigorieva Recording Hip-Hop Album
Russian singer Oksana Grigorieva, who is also known for her bitter separation from Mel Gibson, is venturing out to the Hip-Hop realm. A representative of her has confirmed that she is planning to release new music with tracks moving on the direction of Hip-Hop and dance.
The rep, Steve Jaffe, told TMZ that Grigorieva has in fact recorded her first song, titled "Dark Secret", and is currently in the middle of shooting a music video. Jaffe added that the 42-year-old, who has classical background, is "extremely happy" with the new direction of her music. Her music will be released via iTunes in February 2013.
Grigorieva has written a song for Josh Groban, "Un dia llegara", which appeared on his "Awake" album. She also wrote the entire songs in her own album "Beautiful Heartache" which was released in 2009 and executively produced by Gibson. It was described as "grown-up, piano-led pop, heavy on classical motifs". One of the tracks, called "Say My Name", was featured in Gibson's 2010 movie "Edge of Darkness".
Grigorieva's relationship with Gibson then took another turn just three months after the birth of their daughter. She accused him of domestic violence and recorded his expletive rant in January 2010. The former lovers have since agreed on a settlement that acquires Gibson to pay her $750,000 in three separate installments.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert