Kristen Stewart and Ben Affleck to Be Romantically Involved in 'Focus'
Kristen Stewart is indeed to take the lead female part in a con artist film titled "Focus" which is starring Ben Affleck in the lead male role. The "Twilight Saga" star has personally given a nod on the casting, telling Huffington Post "I can confirm that rumor".
To be directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, the drama film centers on a veteran con man who gets involved with a newcomer to the grifter business. They become involved romantically but that becomes perilous in a business where they lie and cheat for a living. The complications of the encounter haunt them when they meet up again in the future. Stewart is set to take the role of an inexperienced con artist while Affleck tackles the seasoned one.
"It's a comedy. I'm really excited about it," Stewart said. The project will start filming in April.
The film was initially projected to reunite "Crazy, Stupid, Love." on-screen couple Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone but the plan did not go through. Ficarra and Requa then approached Affleck while looking for a female lead.
Stewart herself is also wanted to star in "Lie Down in Darkness", a Dickensian and Dostoyevsky-like heavy drama that charts the rise of a Southern family.
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom