Kristen Stewart and Ben Affleck to Be Romantically Involved in 'Focus'
Kristen Stewart is indeed to take the lead female part in a con artist film titled "Focus" which is starring Ben Affleck in the lead male role. The "Twilight Saga" star has personally given a nod on the casting, telling Huffington Post "I can confirm that rumor".
To be directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, the drama film centers on a veteran con man who gets involved with a newcomer to the grifter business. They become involved romantically but that becomes perilous in a business where they lie and cheat for a living. The complications of the encounter haunt them when they meet up again in the future. Stewart is set to take the role of an inexperienced con artist while Affleck tackles the seasoned one.
"It's a comedy. I'm really excited about it," Stewart said. The project will start filming in April.
The film was initially projected to reunite "Crazy, Stupid, Love." on-screen couple Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone but the plan did not go through. Ficarra and Requa then approached Affleck while looking for a female lead.
Stewart herself is also wanted to star in "Lie Down in Darkness", a Dickensian and Dostoyevsky-like heavy drama that charts the rise of a Southern family.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?