Ciara Hit With Nude Pics Scandal
Risque pictures of Ciara have been circulating online, showing her totally nude. The "Love Sex Magic" singer allegedly took some personal photos for her on and off boyfriend 50 Cent as a gift for his birthday in July.
In the pictures acquired by MediaTakeOut, Ciara wore decorative body paint to cover her modesty. They were done professionally and reportedly taken behind the scene at a private photoshoot. Although rumor has it Ciara did the photoshoot for 50's recent birthday, sources said that the pics may be as old as five years.
Ciara has not made a comment on the leaked pictures.
The R 'n' B singer is in the middle of promoting her upcoming fifth studio album "One Woman Army" which is led by singles "Sorry" and "Got Me Good". She recently performed the latter on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", wearing a tight fitted black leather get up.
Ciara will be one of the performers on "Divas Dance Party" which is set to air live December 16 with Adam Lambert as host of the event. The show will benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping music education alive in American public schools. It will also include tributes to late pop stars Whitney Houston and Donna Summer.
*UPDATE (Dec. 10, 2012): Ciara has set things straight that the said nude pictures of her were not taken for 50 Cent. The photos were from the video shoot of "High Price" five years ago that was never released.
More Ciara News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture