Ciara Hit With Nude Pics Scandal
Risque pictures of Ciara have been circulating online, showing her totally nude. The "Love Sex Magic" singer allegedly took some personal photos for her on and off boyfriend 50 Cent as a gift for his birthday in July.
In the pictures acquired by MediaTakeOut, Ciara wore decorative body paint to cover her modesty. They were done professionally and reportedly taken behind the scene at a private photoshoot. Although rumor has it Ciara did the photoshoot for 50's recent birthday, sources said that the pics may be as old as five years.
Ciara has not made a comment on the leaked pictures.
The R 'n' B singer is in the middle of promoting her upcoming fifth studio album "One Woman Army" which is led by singles "Sorry" and "Got Me Good". She recently performed the latter on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!", wearing a tight fitted black leather get up.
Ciara will be one of the performers on "Divas Dance Party" which is set to air live December 16 with Adam Lambert as host of the event. The show will benefit the VH1 Save the Music Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping music education alive in American public schools. It will also include tributes to late pop stars Whitney Houston and Donna Summer.
*UPDATE (Dec. 10, 2012): Ciara has set things straight that the said nude pictures of her were not taken for 50 Cent. The photos were from the video shoot of "High Price" five years ago that was never released.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single