LeAnn Rimes Still Cries Talking Over Split From Ex-Husband
LeAnn Rimes could not contain her sadness when talking about her divorce from chef Dean Sheremet and how she contributed to it for the most part. In an interview with E!'s Giuliana Rancic to air on Sunday, December 9 at 8/7c, the singer broke down as she recalled how she started her relationship with now-husband Eddie Cibrian with an extra-marital affair.
Rimes met Cibrian when they co-starred in 2009 movie "Northern Lights". Both were married at that time with Cibrian having two young sons. "Why act on it when you're both married and you both have families?" Rancic asked Rimes.
Rimes took a small pause and said, "That is a huge question. I never, ever in my heart want to hurt anyone. But ...I don't think anything can separate anything that's super-connected. You might have had so many wonderful things with each other's spouses in your relationship, but something along the way broke that. You can't break what's broken already."
She began to shed tears and held a finger to give her a moment to recover. "No one will ever understand how much thought and hurt, even towards each, other were put into our decision," she said in between tears.
Rimes has been struggling with finding inner peace since the split but said she's doing well. "I've been really proud of myself to be able to come to terms with all these emotions that I have whether it be anger or hurt or, you know, even the happiness," she said.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'