Dustin Hoffman Stole a Kiss From One Direction's Niall Horan
Dustin Hoffman stole a kiss from one of One Direction's members on Friday, December 7 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". The veteran actor entered the studio together with the popular British band as their sixth member and left a minute later after giving Niall Horan a passionate pretend kiss.
As the boys took seats on host David Letterman's giant couch, Hoffman found himself no space. "Can I sit on your lap?" Hoffman asked Letterman and immediately got rejection. Before Letterman knew it, Hoffman already ambushed Horan and exited the stage while the host was still repeatedly yelling "wait a minute!".
"He told me he was going to do it!" Horan said after Hoffman disappeared. The actor was indeed heard telling Horan, "I'll kiss you now, you're ready?" before lunging on him. Letterman then joked, "Good heavens, what a slut!"
One Direction, who have been in the States for sometime, talked about their American fans who are equally enthusiastic. "It was absolutely mental!" Liam Payne described how the fans chased their car down in Manhattan. But the band are always under guards. "We have a little friendly gang," Louis Tomlinson said. "A gang without guns! They're friendly, nice people."
The boys then talked about their upcoming tour which will take them around eight months to complete. They also promoted their second album, "Take Me Home", with a performance of their ballad "Little Things".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival