Dustin Hoffman Stole a Kiss From One Direction's Niall Horan
Dustin Hoffman stole a kiss from one of One Direction's members on Friday, December 7 episode of "Late Show with David Letterman". The veteran actor entered the studio together with the popular British band as their sixth member and left a minute later after giving Niall Horan a passionate pretend kiss.
As the boys took seats on host David Letterman's giant couch, Hoffman found himself no space. "Can I sit on your lap?" Hoffman asked Letterman and immediately got rejection. Before Letterman knew it, Hoffman already ambushed Horan and exited the stage while the host was still repeatedly yelling "wait a minute!".
"He told me he was going to do it!" Horan said after Hoffman disappeared. The actor was indeed heard telling Horan, "I'll kiss you now, you're ready?" before lunging on him. Letterman then joked, "Good heavens, what a slut!"
One Direction, who have been in the States for sometime, talked about their American fans who are equally enthusiastic. "It was absolutely mental!" Liam Payne described how the fans chased their car down in Manhattan. But the band are always under guards. "We have a little friendly gang," Louis Tomlinson said. "A gang without guns! They're friendly, nice people."
The boys then talked about their upcoming tour which will take them around eight months to complete. They also promoted their second album, "Take Me Home", with a performance of their ballad "Little Things".
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight