Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Expecting a Baby With Husband Chris Tyrrell
It's official, Lady Antebellum's female member Hillary Scott is having a bun in the oven. She's expecting her first child with her drummer husband Chris Tyrrell. The couple got married in upstate New York last January after a year of engagement.
"Chris & I are excited to announce that our Christmas gift has arrived a little early this year!" she excitedly shared the happy news to her Twitter followers. We are having a BABY! We feel so blessed!!!" Upon her arrival in Las Vegas, she added, "So overwhelmed by the outpouring of love about our news! Now some shut eye...this growing a baby thing makes ya sleepy!"
Hillary once hinted the band's song "Just a Kiss" was inspired by their romance. "We love writing songs from personal experience, and this is definitely one of those songs. There is so much excitement at the beginning of a new relationship," she gushed, "all the butterflies and that optimistic feeling that this person could be 'the one.' This song is about one of those times when your brain kicks in and tells your heart 'good things are worth waiting for.' "
In a separate interview, band member Charles Kelley said that they could probably slow down if Hillary got pregnant, but if it was his wife or Dave Haywood's spouse who's expecting, they would keep going on.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding