Video Premiere: Train's 'Joy to the World'
Train give holiday treat to wish their fans an early Merry Christmas ahead of the holiday time. Pat Monahan and his friends play their own version of classic tune "Joy to the World" with a mix of footage from their recording sessions and some festive imagery as backdrop visuals.
Halfway through the video, the band insert a surprise by incorporating their hit "Calling All Angels" into their faithful take on the holiday song. They include the revamped track in the special 25th anniversary edition of "A Very Special Christmas" that benefits Special Olympics.
Other songs in the compilation album are recorded by the likes of Jewel Kilcher, Michael Buble, Jordin Sparks, Amy Grant, OneRepublic, Jason Mraz and Christina Aguilera. The double-disc album has been made available for purchase since November.
Train's "Joy to the World" music video
More Train News
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Confirms Return of Original Cast Member
- Report: Migos Beats Up Sean Kingston in Las Vegas Brawl
- 'Deadpool 2' Will Start Filming Soon, Kerry Washington Responds to Casting Rumors
- Ronda Rousey Is Set to Guest Star as Prison Inmate on 'Blindspot'
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video