Video Premiere: Train's 'Joy to the World'
Train give holiday treat to wish their fans an early Merry Christmas ahead of the holiday time. Pat Monahan and his friends play their own version of classic tune "Joy to the World" with a mix of footage from their recording sessions and some festive imagery as backdrop visuals.
Halfway through the video, the band insert a surprise by incorporating their hit "Calling All Angels" into their faithful take on the holiday song. They include the revamped track in the special 25th anniversary edition of "A Very Special Christmas" that benefits Special Olympics.
Other songs in the compilation album are recorded by the likes of Jewel Kilcher, Michael Buble, Jordin Sparks, Amy Grant, OneRepublic, Jason Mraz and Christina Aguilera. The double-disc album has been made available for purchase since November.
More Train News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!