Video Premiere: Train's 'Joy to the World'
Train give holiday treat to wish their fans an early Merry Christmas ahead of the holiday time. Pat Monahan and his friends play their own version of classic tune "Joy to the World" with a mix of footage from their recording sessions and some festive imagery as backdrop visuals.
Halfway through the video, the band insert a surprise by incorporating their hit "Calling All Angels" into their faithful take on the holiday song. They include the revamped track in the special 25th anniversary edition of "A Very Special Christmas" that benefits Special Olympics.
Other songs in the compilation album are recorded by the likes of Jewel Kilcher, Michael Buble, Jordin Sparks, Amy Grant, OneRepublic, Jason Mraz and Christina Aguilera. The double-disc album has been made available for purchase since November.
Train's "Joy to the World" music video
More Train News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction