Video Premiere: Train's 'Joy to the World'
Train give holiday treat to wish their fans an early Merry Christmas ahead of the holiday time. Pat Monahan and his friends play their own version of classic tune "Joy to the World" with a mix of footage from their recording sessions and some festive imagery as backdrop visuals.
Halfway through the video, the band insert a surprise by incorporating their hit "Calling All Angels" into their faithful take on the holiday song. They include the revamped track in the special 25th anniversary edition of "A Very Special Christmas" that benefits Special Olympics.
Other songs in the compilation album are recorded by the likes of Jewel Kilcher, Michael Buble, Jordin Sparks, Amy Grant, OneRepublic, Jason Mraz and Christina Aguilera. The double-disc album has been made available for purchase since November.
Train's "Joy to the World" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie