Taylor Swift and One Direction Perform at Z100's Jingle Ball 2012
After being away from each other to fulfill some work commitments, Taylor Swift and her beau Harry Styles reunited in New York City. The new couple took the stage at Madison Square Garden in separate sets for Z100's annual Jingle Ball on Friday night, December 7.
Taylor hit the red carpet in a little black dress by David Koma and matched it with Jimmy Choo shoes and House of Lavande jewels. The 22-year-old country/pop singer then traded her LBD with a see-through silver glittery top and a pair of red shorts for live performances later that night.
The "Mean" hitmaker performed a series of songs including "Everything Has Changed", her collaboration with Ed Sheeran on new album "Red". She also delivered her other famous singles like "I Knew You Were Trouble" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".
Harry didn't perform solo either. The 18-year-old British heartthrob rocked the stage with his bandmates Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan. The One Direction guys played such songs as "Live While We're Young" and "What Makes You Beautiful".
According to JustJared, Taylor and Harry left the gig together after completing their respective performances. Earlier in the evening, the couple was spotted leaving the hotel, where she's staying, separately.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier