First Footage of Showtime's 'Masters of Sex' and 'Ray Donovan'
Showtime has dropped the first sneak peek for its two upcoming shows, "Masters of Sex" and "Ray Donovan". Scheduled to premiere in 2013, both dramas are likely to tickle people's curiousity with their intriguing storylines.
In "Masters of Sex", Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan portray Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality. The series will chronicle "their unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory, which saw them go from a Midwestern teaching hospital to the cover of Time magazine and Johnny Carson's couch."
As for "Ray Donovan", it stars Liev Schreiber as a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles. He can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family. Joining the cast ensemble are Jon Voight, Peter Jacobson and Austin Nichols among others.
No exact premiere date is announced for both shows.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal