First Footage of Showtime's 'Masters of Sex' and 'Ray Donovan'
Showtime has dropped the first sneak peek for its two upcoming shows, "Masters of Sex" and "Ray Donovan". Scheduled to premiere in 2013, both dramas are likely to tickle people's curiousity with their intriguing storylines.
In "Masters of Sex", Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan portray Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality. The series will chronicle "their unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory, which saw them go from a Midwestern teaching hospital to the cover of Time magazine and Johnny Carson's couch."
As for "Ray Donovan", it stars Liev Schreiber as a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles. He can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family. Joining the cast ensemble are Jon Voight, Peter Jacobson and Austin Nichols among others.
No exact premiere date is announced for both shows.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars