First Footage of Showtime's 'Masters of Sex' and 'Ray Donovan'
Showtime has dropped the first sneak peek for its two upcoming shows, "Masters of Sex" and "Ray Donovan". Scheduled to premiere in 2013, both dramas are likely to tickle people's curiousity with their intriguing storylines.
In "Masters of Sex", Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan portray Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality. The series will chronicle "their unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory, which saw them go from a Midwestern teaching hospital to the cover of Time magazine and Johnny Carson's couch."
As for "Ray Donovan", it stars Liev Schreiber as a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles. He can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family. Joining the cast ensemble are Jon Voight, Peter Jacobson and Austin Nichols among others.
No exact premiere date is announced for both shows.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3