First Footage of Showtime's 'Masters of Sex' and 'Ray Donovan'
Showtime has dropped the first sneak peek for its two upcoming shows, "Masters of Sex" and "Ray Donovan". Scheduled to premiere in 2013, both dramas are likely to tickle people's curiousity with their intriguing storylines.
In "Masters of Sex", Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan portray Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality. The series will chronicle "their unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory, which saw them go from a Midwestern teaching hospital to the cover of Time magazine and Johnny Carson's couch."
As for "Ray Donovan", it stars Liev Schreiber as a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles. He can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family. Joining the cast ensemble are Jon Voight, Peter Jacobson and Austin Nichols among others.
No exact premiere date is announced for both shows.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding