First Footage of Showtime's 'Masters of Sex' and 'Ray Donovan'
Showtime has dropped the first sneak peek for its two upcoming shows, "Masters of Sex" and "Ray Donovan". Scheduled to premiere in 2013, both dramas are likely to tickle people's curiousity with their intriguing storylines.
In "Masters of Sex", Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan portray Dr. William Masters and Virginia Johnson, the real-life pioneers of the science of human sexuality. The series will chronicle "their unusual lives, romance and pop culture trajectory, which saw them go from a Midwestern teaching hospital to the cover of Time magazine and Johnny Carson's couch."
As for "Ray Donovan", it stars Liev Schreiber as a professional "fixer" for the rich and famous in Los Angeles. He can make anyone's problems disappear except those created by his own family. Joining the cast ensemble are Jon Voight, Peter Jacobson and Austin Nichols among others.
No exact premiere date is announced for both shows.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance