Megan Fox Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Giving Birth to Son
Megan Fox is back on the red carpet after a few months of absence from such event following her first pregnancy. The new mom showed up at the March of Dimes Celebration of Babies luncheon on Friday, December 7 with her actor husband, Brian Austin Green.
Megan gave birth to her son Noah Shannon Green in September. She has since devoted her time to take care of her bundle of joy, instead of hitting gym non-stop to lose her weight. Even without having an intensive workout routine, however, she has already shed her baby fat.
During the Friday event, the Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" flaunted her slim body in a see-through ivory lace over a black lining that hugged her figure like a glove. The 26-year-old hottie matched it with black pointy heels and let her long hair down.
"I only gained 23 pounds when I was pregnant and I'm still 10 pounds heavier, but I don't want to kill myself trying to get back into shape because it's not a priority right now," she said. "I'm too in love with Noah and I don't want to be away from him. I just want to be home."
She didn't hire a nanny at first, but later employed one after getting so exhausted for trying to keep up with her baby's late-night demand. "Having an infant is difficult," she said in a recent press junket. "It's a lot of work and I didn't hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities."
"I had no idea how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted," she added. "You never sleep and you're awake all night and your entire life is devoted to this little thing that needs you constantly. And I love it. It's what I've wanted to do since I was a little girl."
"I always wanted to mother things and I constantly had a doll I was taking care of. I don't receive the same satisfaction from my career as I do from being a mother so I'm really happy. But two weeks ago I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because someone's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other.' "
Having a baby also changed her perspective in certain things. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school, and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified," she explained. "So, that will deter me from making some of the choices I made."
More Megan Fox News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show