Megan Fox Makes First Red Carpet Appearance Since Giving Birth to Son
Megan Fox is back on the red carpet after a few months of absence from such event following her first pregnancy. The new mom showed up at the March of Dimes Celebration of Babies luncheon on Friday, December 7 with her actor husband, Brian Austin Green.
Megan gave birth to her son Noah Shannon Green in September. She has since devoted her time to take care of her bundle of joy, instead of hitting gym non-stop to lose her weight. Even without having an intensive workout routine, however, she has already shed her baby fat.
During the Friday event, the Mikaela Banes of "Transformers" flaunted her slim body in a see-through ivory lace over a black lining that hugged her figure like a glove. The 26-year-old hottie matched it with black pointy heels and let her long hair down.
"I only gained 23 pounds when I was pregnant and I'm still 10 pounds heavier, but I don't want to kill myself trying to get back into shape because it's not a priority right now," she said. "I'm too in love with Noah and I don't want to be away from him. I just want to be home."
She didn't hire a nanny at first, but later employed one after getting so exhausted for trying to keep up with her baby's late-night demand. "Having an infant is difficult," she said in a recent press junket. "It's a lot of work and I didn't hire any help because I overestimated my own abilities."
"I had no idea how difficult babies could be, so Brian and I were exhausted," she added. "You never sleep and you're awake all night and your entire life is devoted to this little thing that needs you constantly. And I love it. It's what I've wanted to do since I was a little girl."
"I always wanted to mother things and I constantly had a doll I was taking care of. I don't receive the same satisfaction from my career as I do from being a mother so I'm really happy. But two weeks ago I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because someone's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other.' "
Having a baby also changed her perspective in certain things. "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school, and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified," she explained. "So, that will deter me from making some of the choices I made."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak