Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland Gave Birth to Baby Boy
Jennifer Nettles is a new mom. One half of country duo Sugarland has given birth to her and husband Justin Miller's first child, a son named Magnus Hamilton Miller on Thursday, December 6. "We are so thankful for all the prayers and support and are excited to take some time together as a new family," the couple said in a statement.
Nettles married Miller on November 26, 2011 in an intimate sunset ceremony in Tennessee. They announced the pregnancy in June this year but she continued to tour with Sugarland and even performed at Country Christmas Concert back on November 3 when she was already well in her third trimester.
"What happens if Jennifer Nettles goes into labor tonight? We have some ideas," the concert's host Carrie Underwood joked on stage. Even 91-year-old country legend Little Jimmy Dickens yelled, "Push, Jennifer." The 2012 Country Christmas concert will air on Thursday, December 20 from 9:00-11:00 P.M. ET on the ABC Television Network.
Nettles' bandmate Kristian Bush said last month that he had thought of a give for the expectant mother. "Mine's already wrapped," he told The Boot. "My baby gift is the same to every person who has a baby. It's called the Miracle Blanket. It's like, 'Here, you're going to need this. You don't know it yet, but you're going to love this.' I told Jennifer, because she started giving that same gift to some of her friends, 'Do not buy one for yourself, because it's coming from me!' [laughs]"
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl