Notorious B.I.G.'s Never-Before-Seen Autopsy Report Surfaces
More than 15 years after his death, Notorious B.I.G. still garnered curiosity and interest. A never-before-seen autopsy report of the rapper who was gunned down in Los Angeles back in 1997 has just emerged to reveal gory details of how the bullets entered his body.
The report that was acquired by TMZ showed that four gunshot wounds were found in B.I.G.'s body, one each to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum. Three of these shots were not fatal but one ended his life.
First gunshot struck B.I.G. in his left forearm and traveled down to his wrist, second one struck him in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder while the third one struck on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh. Fourth bullet entered the body through his right hip and teared several vital organs before lodging in his left shoulder.
B.I.G., who was only 24 and at the peak of his career at that time, was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital to go under the knife but his life could not be saved. He was pronounced dead on early morning of March 9, 1997.
The autopsy report also said that B.I.G. had no traces of drugs or alcohol at the time of his death. The coroner, however, noted that he was "morbidly obese."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby