Notorious B.I.G.'s Never-Before-Seen Autopsy Report Surfaces
More than 15 years after his death, Notorious B.I.G. still garnered curiosity and interest. A never-before-seen autopsy report of the rapper who was gunned down in Los Angeles back in 1997 has just emerged to reveal gory details of how the bullets entered his body.
The report that was acquired by TMZ showed that four gunshot wounds were found in B.I.G.'s body, one each to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum. Three of these shots were not fatal but one ended his life.
First gunshot struck B.I.G. in his left forearm and traveled down to his wrist, second one struck him in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder while the third one struck on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh. Fourth bullet entered the body through his right hip and teared several vital organs before lodging in his left shoulder.
B.I.G., who was only 24 and at the peak of his career at that time, was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital to go under the knife but his life could not be saved. He was pronounced dead on early morning of March 9, 1997.
The autopsy report also said that B.I.G. had no traces of drugs or alcohol at the time of his death. The coroner, however, noted that he was "morbidly obese."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub