Notorious B.I.G.'s Never-Before-Seen Autopsy Report Surfaces
More than 15 years after his death, Notorious B.I.G. still garnered curiosity and interest. A never-before-seen autopsy report of the rapper who was gunned down in Los Angeles back in 1997 has just emerged to reveal gory details of how the bullets entered his body.
The report that was acquired by TMZ showed that four gunshot wounds were found in B.I.G.'s body, one each to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum. Three of these shots were not fatal but one ended his life.
First gunshot struck B.I.G. in his left forearm and traveled down to his wrist, second one struck him in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder while the third one struck on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh. Fourth bullet entered the body through his right hip and teared several vital organs before lodging in his left shoulder.
B.I.G., who was only 24 and at the peak of his career at that time, was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital to go under the knife but his life could not be saved. He was pronounced dead on early morning of March 9, 1997.
The autopsy report also said that B.I.G. had no traces of drugs or alcohol at the time of his death. The coroner, however, noted that he was "morbidly obese."
More Notorious B.I.G. News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress