Notorious B.I.G.'s Never-Before-Seen Autopsy Report Surfaces
More than 15 years after his death, Notorious B.I.G. still garnered curiosity and interest. A never-before-seen autopsy report of the rapper who was gunned down in Los Angeles back in 1997 has just emerged to reveal gory details of how the bullets entered his body.
The report that was acquired by TMZ showed that four gunshot wounds were found in B.I.G.'s body, one each to his chest, shoulder, leg, forearm and scrotum. Three of these shots were not fatal but one ended his life.
First gunshot struck B.I.G. in his left forearm and traveled down to his wrist, second one struck him in the back, missed all vital organs, and exited through his left shoulder while the third one struck on his outer left thigh and exited through his inner left thigh. Fourth bullet entered the body through his right hip and teared several vital organs before lodging in his left shoulder.
B.I.G., who was only 24 and at the peak of his career at that time, was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital to go under the knife but his life could not be saved. He was pronounced dead on early morning of March 9, 1997.
The autopsy report also said that B.I.G. had no traces of drugs or alcohol at the time of his death. The coroner, however, noted that he was "morbidly obese."
More Notorious B.I.G. News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent