Lindsay Lohan Sells Used Clothes to Pay Tax Debt
Lindsay Lohan is deep in financial trouble that she resorted to the content of her wardrobe for aid. The troubled star reportedly has been selling her used clothes, shoes and accessories at Wasteland, a used clothing store that specializes in designer and vintage duds.
According to Radar Online, Lindsay asked her sister Ali Lohan to go to the store on Wednesday, December 5 with some bags full of items. However, Ali failed to get a decent deal out of the items because the store manager refused to pay more than $30 for them. "Thirty dollars for these? They cost $700! This is ridiculous!" Ali was heard as saying.
Among the items found in the bags were a pair of round-toe Chanel pumps and a Balenciaga purse. Ali insisted that her sister had worn the items to red carpet events. "These HAVE to be worth more, Lindsay was photographed wearing them, that HAS to add value," Ali allegedly said. However, the manager won't budge and Ali left with the first offer.
Lindsay owes the IRS a total of $233,904 in back taxes for the year of 2009 and 2010. Her tax issues reportedly are so bad the IRS seized all of her bank accounts in an attempt to secure payment. Lindsay's "Scary Movie 5" co-star Charlie Sheen had helped her solve the problem by generously sending her a check of $100,000 last month.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic