New Mom Megan Fox Will Limit Sexuality in Films
Megan Fox will not shed her clothes as much as before for movie roles now that she is a mum. The "Transformers" star said she plans to cover up because "it changes your perspective about being overly sexual in a film when you have a baby."
During a press conference for her new movie "This is 40", Fox said, "I'm going to be more cautious about choosing films because I'm already thinking about when he's in school and his friends are going to be showing him my photo shoots with me in a bikini and he's going to be horrified. So that will deter me from making some of the choices I made before."
Fox gave birth to son Noah on September 27, his first child with husband Brian Austin Green. Just a month later, she had been seen with an amazing post-baby figure and she has a reason why. "I only gained 23 pounds when I was pregnant and I'm still 10 pounds heavier than I was but I don't want to kill myself trying to get back into shape because it's not a priority right now," she explained.
Fox added, "I'm too in love with Noah and I don't want to be away from him. I don't want to be at the gym, I just want to be home." However, she still wants all the help she can get to take care of the baby. "Two weeks ago I said to Brian, 'We have to get a night nurse or we're going to get a divorce because somebody's got to sleep in this house or we're going to kill each other'," she said.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene