Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Welcome Second Child, a Girl
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday, December 5. According to Boston Globe, the couple named their daughter Vivian. Both celebs haven't given any statements concerning the birth of the baby.
Vivian is Gisele and Tom's second child together. The couple welcomed their first child together, 3-year-old Benjamin Rein Brady, in December 2009 via a water birth method. Tom also has a 5-year-old son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, from his previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele walked down the aisle with Tom on February 26, 2009, in Santa Monica. The ex-girlfriend of Leonardo Dicaprio announced her second pregnancy in August this year.
The star of "The Devil Wears Prada" admitted to PEOPLE in May 2011 that having a child changed the way she and her husband live. "We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now than we have in the past," she said. "It's definitely more challenging traveling with a child."
"There is nothing more rewarding than to come home and see them after a long day of work," she went on. "As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
Gisele is one of the most respective ladies in modeling industry. Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell even called the 32-year-old beauty the only true remaining supermodel. In May, she placed fourth in Forbes' World's Most Powerful Latino Celebrity list.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal