Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady Welcome Second Child, a Girl
Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady welcomed a baby girl on Wednesday, December 5. According to Boston Globe, the couple named their daughter Vivian. Both celebs haven't given any statements concerning the birth of the baby.
Vivian is Gisele and Tom's second child together. The couple welcomed their first child together, 3-year-old Benjamin Rein Brady, in December 2009 via a water birth method. Tom also has a 5-year-old son, John Edward Thomas Moynahan, from his previous relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele walked down the aisle with Tom on February 26, 2009, in Santa Monica. The ex-girlfriend of Leonardo Dicaprio announced her second pregnancy in August this year.
The star of "The Devil Wears Prada" admitted to PEOPLE in May 2011 that having a child changed the way she and her husband live. "We really do love to travel, but being parents, we travel less now than we have in the past," she said. "It's definitely more challenging traveling with a child."
"There is nothing more rewarding than to come home and see them after a long day of work," she went on. "As his mom, I think everything Benjamin does is cute."
Gisele is one of the most respective ladies in modeling industry. Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell even called the 32-year-old beauty the only true remaining supermodel. In May, she placed fourth in Forbes' World's Most Powerful Latino Celebrity list.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd