Video: Bill Murray 'Kidnapped' to Come to David Letterman's Show
Bill Murray had an unusual arrival on "Late Show with David Letterman". Tapped as a guest for the Thursday, December 6 episode, he filmed a kidnapping skit just outside the studio in Los Angeles.
When David Letterman called his guest, the "Moonrise Kingdom" actor was shown being escorted out of a black car by two guys. "Please don't kill me," he begged before one of the guys took off a black cloth that covered his face. He was then tasered before being pushed into the building.
Once he got inside the studio, he fell onto the floor and looked exhausted. When asked by the host, "Bill, for God's sakes what was that all about?" Murray simply replied, "It's nice to be back," while still trying to catch his breath.
Murray stopped by the late-night show to promote his new movie "Hyde Park on Hudson" which is set for a limited release in the U.S. on December 7. He portrays President Franklin Delano Roosevelt who was, at the time, hosting the King and Queen of England (Samuel West and Olivia Colman) for a weekend at the Roosevelt home at Hyde Park on Hudson, in upstate New York.
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'