Video: Bill Murray 'Kidnapped' to Come to David Letterman's Show
Bill Murray had an unusual arrival on "Late Show with David Letterman". Tapped as a guest for the Thursday, December 6 episode, he filmed a kidnapping skit just outside the studio in Los Angeles.
When David Letterman called his guest, the "Moonrise Kingdom" actor was shown being escorted out of a black car by two guys. "Please don't kill me," he begged before one of the guys took off a black cloth that covered his face. He was then tasered before being pushed into the building.
Once he got inside the studio, he fell onto the floor and looked exhausted. When asked by the host, "Bill, for God's sakes what was that all about?" Murray simply replied, "It's nice to be back," while still trying to catch his breath.
Murray stopped by the late-night show to promote his new movie "Hyde Park on Hudson" which is set for a limited release in the U.S. on December 7. He portrays President Franklin Delano Roosevelt who was, at the time, hosting the King and Queen of England (Samuel West and Olivia Colman) for a weekend at the Roosevelt home at Hyde Park on Hudson, in upstate New York.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart