Video: Bill Murray 'Kidnapped' to Come to David Letterman's Show
Bill Murray had an unusual arrival on "Late Show with David Letterman". Tapped as a guest for the Thursday, December 6 episode, he filmed a kidnapping skit just outside the studio in Los Angeles.
When David Letterman called his guest, the "Moonrise Kingdom" actor was shown being escorted out of a black car by two guys. "Please don't kill me," he begged before one of the guys took off a black cloth that covered his face. He was then tasered before being pushed into the building.
Once he got inside the studio, he fell onto the floor and looked exhausted. When asked by the host, "Bill, for God's sakes what was that all about?" Murray simply replied, "It's nice to be back," while still trying to catch his breath.
Murray stopped by the late-night show to promote his new movie "Hyde Park on Hudson" which is set for a limited release in the U.S. on December 7. He portrays President Franklin Delano Roosevelt who was, at the time, hosting the King and Queen of England (Samuel West and Olivia Colman) for a weekend at the Roosevelt home at Hyde Park on Hudson, in upstate New York.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'