Ariel Winter's Mom Denies Trying to Leak Older Daughter's Nude Photo
Ariel Winter's mother, Chrisoula Workman, has commented on a spreading rumor that she tried to leak her older daughter Shanelle Gray's naked photograph. Ariel's estranged mother denied the report, saying that she didn't even have the photo .
Met by TMZ on her way to get inside her house in Los Angeles, Chrisoula said, "No comments," when asked whether she tried to spread Shanelle's naked pictures or not. When she's pressed further, she finally replied, "I have no naked photos of my daughter, no naked photos."
Previously, Hollywood publicist Jonathan Hay disclosed to TMZ that the mother contacted him in order to ask his favor to secretly release naked pictures of Shanelle, which reportedly were taken years ago. He refused to fulfill the request since he considered her trying to "sell out her daughter" and to make the elder sister of Ariel look bad.
Ariel remains to live with Shanelle after L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Levanas concluded that placing the 14-year-old actress in the care of her mom was too risky. Department of Children and Family Services received a report that the "Speed Racer" star was abused by her mom. Moreover, according to Shanelle, her mother also mistreated Ariel on "Modern Family" set.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'