Ariel Winter's Mom Denies Trying to Leak Older Daughter's Nude Photo
Ariel Winter's mother, Chrisoula Workman, has commented on a spreading rumor that she tried to leak her older daughter Shanelle Gray's naked photograph. Ariel's estranged mother denied the report, saying that she didn't even have the photo .
Met by TMZ on her way to get inside her house in Los Angeles, Chrisoula said, "No comments," when asked whether she tried to spread Shanelle's naked pictures or not. When she's pressed further, she finally replied, "I have no naked photos of my daughter, no naked photos."
Previously, Hollywood publicist Jonathan Hay disclosed to TMZ that the mother contacted him in order to ask his favor to secretly release naked pictures of Shanelle, which reportedly were taken years ago. He refused to fulfill the request since he considered her trying to "sell out her daughter" and to make the elder sister of Ariel look bad.
Ariel remains to live with Shanelle after L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Levanas concluded that placing the 14-year-old actress in the care of her mom was too risky. Department of Children and Family Services received a report that the "Speed Racer" star was abused by her mom. Moreover, according to Shanelle, her mother also mistreated Ariel on "Modern Family" set.
More Ariel Winter News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?