Shakira and Beau Gerard Pique Share Sonogram Picture of Unborn Son
Shakira and her footballer boyfriend Gerard Pique share a first look at their unborn child. "His first pic! #excited #cute," the center back of FC Barcelona tweeted along with a picture of the baby's ultrasound sonogram, which was re-tweeted by the Colombian singer.
Shakira announced her pregnancy last September. "At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," she explained her reason to cancel her performance at the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas.
The couple later revealed that they're expecting a baby boy. The baby will be a first child for both Shakira and Gerard.
Before dating Gerard, Shakira was in a longtime relationship with Antonio de la Rua. They split in 2011 after 11 years together, but continued their professional relationship as a business partner. Their professional partnership was strained when they sued each other earlier this year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed