Robert Pattinson Offered $100,000 by Joe Francis to Shoot 'Girls Gone Wild' Video
Robert Pattinson's joke that he'd like to mingle with "Girls Gone Wild" stars to "get [Edward Cullen] out of his shell a little" has been responded by Joe Francis. The founder of the adult entertainment franchise sends the British actor a letter, offering him $100,000 to appear in a Spring Break video.
Pattinson mentioned "Girls Gone Wild" when visiting "The Kevin McCarthy Show". "Maybe the Hogan Knows best cast," he jokingly said when asked what cast he would like to see his "Twilight" mates hang out with. "I was gonna say Girls Gone Wild but like...Girls Gone Wild would be better."
In his response, Joe tells R-Pattz as quoted by E! News, "I was pleased to hear your mention of Girls Gone Wild." "Per your positive comments," the 39-year-old entrepreneur would like to give the boyfriend of Kristen Stewart a "unique opportunity to make those comments a reality."
"The beaches are packed with amazing girls during Spring Break and it would be a major bonus not only for us, but for the millions of Twilight fans to see you with a camera in your hands filming alongside our talented crew at some of the biggest beach parties in the country," Joe reasons.
"The action is non-stop and it would definitely be something worth marking of your bucket list," he adds. In his letter to the "Cosmopolis" hunk, he proposes some "over-the-top Spring Break video shoots in a location of your choosing over the course of 3 days."
Joe asks Robert to "keep in mind" that the paycheck could be donated to "a charity of your choosing once the shoot is complete." There is no word on whether the actor accepts the offer or not.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers