LeAnn Rimes Reveals Her Heart's Desire to Have a Baby With Eddie Cibrian
LeAnn Rimes reveals the reason behind her decision to go to rehab. The 30-year-old singer, who is long rumored battling eating disorder, opens up that she wants to get over her stress and anxiety before having a kid with her husband Eddie Cibrian.
"Eddie and I talk about having kids, and I would love to be a mom," LeAnn gushes to E! News. "I didn't ever want to bring a child into the world without taking care of myself. And that was another reason I decided to go (into treatment)."
LeAnn is already a stepmom of two young boys, 9-year-old Mason and 5-year-old Jake, who are Eddie's children with Brandi Glanville. She is constantly criticized by her love rival every time she tries to play a mother to the kids.
She was slammed by Brandi after calling the children "my boys" in one of her tweets. "Someone is trying 2 get under my skin by calling MY children 'her boys' Sooo transparent! They R MY boys, Eddie Boys and ur step-sons ... 4 now," Brandi tweeted.
Most recently, LeAnn was accused of putting the children in danger. Brandi claimed Mason got extremely ill after accidentally eating LeAnn's laxatives. Brandi also blasted LeAnn for allowing Jake to ride a bike without a helmet.
LeAnn, through her rep, denied the laxative story, calling it a publicity stunt. Eddie backed up his wife by sending his ex an email, "I know your life exists solely for the purpose of living and creating drama. ... One day when wine and narcissism are not consuming you, you will see how fortunate the kids are to have LeAnn in their life."
Eddie concluded, "Grow up already and for once, PUT THE KIDS FIRST!" which was later replied by Brandi on Twitter, "I know 1thing for sure in life I am a GREAT & loving Mom. My boys come 1st ALWAYS ask anyone that knows me. Whatever radar is always full of BS."
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other