Pregnant Kate Middleton Discharged From Hospital
Kate Middleton was discharged from King Edward VII Hospital on Thursday, December 6 morning after staying for three nights. While holding a bucket of flowers, the Duchess of Cambridge smiled as she posed for cameras next to her husband Prince William outside the hospital.
Middleton was treated for hyperemesis gravidarum, a condition that is described as a severe morning sickness. Under doctor's observation, she was given a regimen of pills to fight off the nausea and hooked up to an IV for dehydration. "She's been given some fluids to rehydrate her because she was quite dehydrated when she came in but she's stable at the moment," a nurse who treated her said on Wednesday.
The pregnant princess thanked her admirers upon her exit, saying "I'm feeling much better. Thank you." The couple was quickly whisked away to Kensington Palace for Middleton to get more rest.
A representative of the Royal family has also released a statement on Middleton's discharge, saying "The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest. Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment the Duchess has received."
The unborn child will be the next in line after William for the throne in British monarch. It is not yet known how far along in the pregnancy Middleton is.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked