Pregnant Kate Middleton Discharged From Hospital
Kate Middleton was discharged from King Edward VII Hospital on Thursday, December 6 morning after staying for three nights. While holding a bucket of flowers, the Duchess of Cambridge smiled as she posed for cameras next to her husband Prince William outside the hospital.
Middleton was treated for hyperemesis gravidarum, a condition that is described as a severe morning sickness. Under doctor's observation, she was given a regimen of pills to fight off the nausea and hooked up to an IV for dehydration. "She's been given some fluids to rehydrate her because she was quite dehydrated when she came in but she's stable at the moment," a nurse who treated her said on Wednesday.
The pregnant princess thanked her admirers upon her exit, saying "I'm feeling much better. Thank you." The couple was quickly whisked away to Kensington Palace for Middleton to get more rest.
A representative of the Royal family has also released a statement on Middleton's discharge, saying "The Duchess of Cambridge has been discharged from the King Edward VII Hospital and will now head to Kensington Palace for a period of rest. Their Royal Highnesses would like to thank the staff at the hospital for the care and treatment the Duchess has received."
The unborn child will be the next in line after William for the throne in British monarch. It is not yet known how far along in the pregnancy Middleton is.
More Kate Middleton News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right