Danny DeVito Confirms He's Back 'Working On' Marriage
There may be a hope in the future for Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman's marriage. Two months after announcing their split, the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" actor confirmed that they are working on the marriage.
"We're working on it," DeVito told "Extra", adding that they actually have not lost contact since the announcement. "Rhea and I are really close. Actually, still together, just separate, but together," he said.
DeVito and Perlman had been married for 30 years when they went public with the shocking split in early October. Married in 1982 after 11 years of dating, the couple share three children together. They are also co-founders of production company Jersey Films.
While co-hosting "A Celebration of Carole King and Her Music" at Los Angeles' Dolby Theater, DeVito told Hollywood Life that he turned to King's hit song, "Up On the Roof" during his marriage breakdown. "You know my favorite song of hers is 'Up On the Roof'," DeVito said. "Come on ...you know, when things have gotten you down baby, you go 'Up On The Roof' where the air is sweet, and everything's beautiful ...man that's what we want to do. We all want to go Up On the Roof."
In fact, he has been listening to it repeatedly in the past few months. "I didn't listen to it today, but I listen to it a lot," he said.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?