Emile Hirsch Urinates on Cactus in Front of Nightclub
Emile Hirsch was caught in the act. The titular character depicter in "Speed Racer" looked alarmed when a paparazzo snapped him urinating on a cactus in front of Bootsy Bellows nightclub on the famous Sunset Strip.
According to TMZ which obtained the photo, the 27-year-old actor was partying in the club when he opted to pee on a cactus in front of the club's door instead of going into a restroom, which was just a few feet away. The actor was surrounded by other party-goers.
Emile is known for his roles in "The Girl Next Door", "Lords of Dogtown", and "Into the Wild". He will next be seen in "Twice Born", which will be released in Italy on November 8.
His upcoming films include "The Motel Life", "Prince Avalanche", and "Lone Survivor" which are all scheduled for 2013 releases. In "Lone Survivor", the star of "The Emperor's Club" will join the likes of Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana, and Ben Foster.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?