Emile Hirsch Urinates on Cactus in Front of Nightclub
Emile Hirsch was caught in the act. The titular character depicter in "Speed Racer" looked alarmed when a paparazzo snapped him urinating on a cactus in front of Bootsy Bellows nightclub on the famous Sunset Strip.
According to TMZ which obtained the photo, the 27-year-old actor was partying in the club when he opted to pee on a cactus in front of the club's door instead of going into a restroom, which was just a few feet away. The actor was surrounded by other party-goers.
Emile is known for his roles in "The Girl Next Door", "Lords of Dogtown", and "Into the Wild". He will next be seen in "Twice Born", which will be released in Italy on November 8.
His upcoming films include "The Motel Life", "Prince Avalanche", and "Lone Survivor" which are all scheduled for 2013 releases. In "Lone Survivor", the star of "The Emperor's Club" will join the likes of Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana, and Ben Foster.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding