Emile Hirsch Urinates on Cactus in Front of Nightclub
Emile Hirsch was caught in the act. The titular character depicter in "Speed Racer" looked alarmed when a paparazzo snapped him urinating on a cactus in front of Bootsy Bellows nightclub on the famous Sunset Strip.
According to TMZ which obtained the photo, the 27-year-old actor was partying in the club when he opted to pee on a cactus in front of the club's door instead of going into a restroom, which was just a few feet away. The actor was surrounded by other party-goers.
Emile is known for his roles in "The Girl Next Door", "Lords of Dogtown", and "Into the Wild". He will next be seen in "Twice Born", which will be released in Italy on November 8.
His upcoming films include "The Motel Life", "Prince Avalanche", and "Lone Survivor" which are all scheduled for 2013 releases. In "Lone Survivor", the star of "The Emperor's Club" will join the likes of Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana, and Ben Foster.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy