Emile Hirsch Urinates on Cactus in Front of Nightclub
Emile Hirsch was caught in the act. The titular character depicter in "Speed Racer" looked alarmed when a paparazzo snapped him urinating on a cactus in front of Bootsy Bellows nightclub on the famous Sunset Strip.
According to TMZ which obtained the photo, the 27-year-old actor was partying in the club when he opted to pee on a cactus in front of the club's door instead of going into a restroom, which was just a few feet away. The actor was surrounded by other party-goers.
Emile is known for his roles in "The Girl Next Door", "Lords of Dogtown", and "Into the Wild". He will next be seen in "Twice Born", which will be released in Italy on November 8.
His upcoming films include "The Motel Life", "Prince Avalanche", and "Lone Survivor" which are all scheduled for 2013 releases. In "Lone Survivor", the star of "The Emperor's Club" will join the likes of Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana, and Ben Foster.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl