Emile Hirsch Urinates on Cactus in Front of Nightclub
Emile Hirsch was caught in the act. The titular character depicter in "Speed Racer" looked alarmed when a paparazzo snapped him urinating on a cactus in front of Bootsy Bellows nightclub on the famous Sunset Strip.
According to TMZ which obtained the photo, the 27-year-old actor was partying in the club when he opted to pee on a cactus in front of the club's door instead of going into a restroom, which was just a few feet away. The actor was surrounded by other party-goers.
Emile is known for his roles in "The Girl Next Door", "Lords of Dogtown", and "Into the Wild". He will next be seen in "Twice Born", which will be released in Italy on November 8.
His upcoming films include "The Motel Life", "Prince Avalanche", and "Lone Survivor" which are all scheduled for 2013 releases. In "Lone Survivor", the star of "The Emperor's Club" will join the likes of Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Eric Bana, and Ben Foster.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival