'Arrow' Deals With Copycat in Midseason Finale Preview
The hunt for "Arrow" escalates in an upcoming episode when someone is murdering the people on Oliver's father's list with arrows. Dealing with copycat who holds hostage and urges the vigilante to surrender himself, Oliver faces his toughest adversary yet.
Dubbed an "unforgettable" midseason finale, "Year's End" will air Wednesday, December 12 at 8 P.M. on The CW. In it, Oliver also discovers that after he and his father went missing, Moira and Thea stopped celebrating Christmas. Determined to make up for lost time and restore a sense of normalcy to the Queen household, Oliver decides to throw the family a Christmas party.
Meanwhile, Tommy asks Laurel to spend Christmas with him but she points out that Christmas was also her sister Sara's birthday and she needs to be with her father. Tommy suggests changing things up might be the best way for everyone to heal but Laurel isn't sure her father is ready for that.
After the said episode, "Arrow" will go on a winter break and return in January 2013.
More Arrow News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly