Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Help Toast LeBron James at Sportsman of the Year Awards
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles put a united front in New York City on Wednesday, December 5. The powerhouse couple showed up at the 2012 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year Award presentation to help celebrate guest of honor LeBron James.
The rapper suited up for the event taking place at hotspot Escape, while his singer wife donned a cleavage-baring pantsuit and put her blonde hair in a high bun. They were all smiles as they posed with the Sportsman of the Year and his partner Savannah Brinson.
At the black-tie gala, the co-owner of Brooklyn Nets and his famous spouse sat front row next to the Miami Heat player and his date. They showed their support as legendary coach Mike Krzyzewski presented the athlete with this year's Sportsman honor.
"I remember just like yesterday when I signed here [in Miami] and basically, like the roof caved in," LeBron humbly said. "To see that I and my team and everyone around me was able to patch that roof up, to come to this point, to come to this point and receive such a prestigious award, it's huge."
More Jay-Z News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism