Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Help Toast LeBron James at Sportsman of the Year Awards
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles put a united front in New York City on Wednesday, December 5. The powerhouse couple showed up at the 2012 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year Award presentation to help celebrate guest of honor LeBron James.
The rapper suited up for the event taking place at hotspot Escape, while his singer wife donned a cleavage-baring pantsuit and put her blonde hair in a high bun. They were all smiles as they posed with the Sportsman of the Year and his partner Savannah Brinson.
At the black-tie gala, the co-owner of Brooklyn Nets and his famous spouse sat front row next to the Miami Heat player and his date. They showed their support as legendary coach Mike Krzyzewski presented the athlete with this year's Sportsman honor.
"I remember just like yesterday when I signed here [in Miami] and basically, like the roof caved in," LeBron humbly said. "To see that I and my team and everyone around me was able to patch that roof up, to come to this point, to come to this point and receive such a prestigious award, it's huge."
More Jay-Z News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift