Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Help Toast LeBron James at Sportsman of the Year Awards
Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles put a united front in New York City on Wednesday, December 5. The powerhouse couple showed up at the 2012 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year Award presentation to help celebrate guest of honor LeBron James.
The rapper suited up for the event taking place at hotspot Escape, while his singer wife donned a cleavage-baring pantsuit and put her blonde hair in a high bun. They were all smiles as they posed with the Sportsman of the Year and his partner Savannah Brinson.
At the black-tie gala, the co-owner of Brooklyn Nets and his famous spouse sat front row next to the Miami Heat player and his date. They showed their support as legendary coach Mike Krzyzewski presented the athlete with this year's Sportsman honor.
"I remember just like yesterday when I signed here [in Miami] and basically, like the roof caved in," LeBron humbly said. "To see that I and my team and everyone around me was able to patch that roof up, to come to this point, to come to this point and receive such a prestigious award, it's huge."
More Jay-Z News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked