'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up