'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes