'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors