'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance