'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips