'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs