'Music Man' Star Susan Luckey Died at 74
Susan Luckey has just passed away. The actress, who's well known for playing Mayor Shinn's daughter Zaneeta in 1962 classic movie "The Music Man", died in her home in Los Angeles on early Thursday morning, November 26. She was 74.
According to her daughter Shayna Reynolds, Susan whose real name is Suzanne Douglas died due to "old age" and didn't battle any long-term disease. Per her request, her body was cremated and the remains were placed in a "decorative box" where other family members were laid to rest.
Susan tied the knot with "Girls Are for Loving" actor Larry Douglas from 1964 until his death in 1996.
Her credits include original Broadway production of "Peter Pan" and 1956's movie "Carousel". Her last appearance on the big screen was a small role in 1966's "Step Out of Your Mind".
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement