Holly Madison Frightened When Hospitalized for Excessive Morning Sickness
Holly Madison has opened up about her experience when she suffered from excessive morning sickness and had to be hospitalized. She admitted she was freaked out because morning sickness usually subsides after the first three months of pregnancy, while she's currently seven months pregnant.
"When [the morning sickness] started happening really late [in the pregnancy] and I was really vomiting a lot during the day, it freaked me out," she said. "I was told to go to the doctor and get an IV and everything," the former host of "Holly's World" went on. "So, that was kind of scary to me just because it seemed like something so unusual...but everything's O.K. so far, so that's good."
Holly only stayed briefly in the hospital. Though she's feeling better now, doctors reminded her that she wasn't allowed to overwork herself or she would be forced to lay on her bed.
In August, the ex-girlfriend of Hugh Hefner announced that she and boyfriend Pasquale Rotella are expecting their first baby together which is due March 2013. Though they have already known that the baby is a girl, they haven't decided the name yet.
"We actually have a lot of names we really like," the mother-to-be said. "So we're narrowing it down and I think we're going to wait until the day the baby comes and see what her vibe is and then pick one from there."
Weighing in on Kate Middleton who is currently also pregnant, the blonde beauty suggested a name for the Duchess' baby, "I think everybody wants to see [the baby] named Diana if it's a girl. I think that would melt the hearts of the world."
She also wished the British royal princess all the best. She said, "I wish her the best and I'm glad she's getting the best possible care and I'm super excited for her." Holly herself got well wishes from her ex and Playboy founder Hugh.
According to ETOnline, the creator of "The Girls Next Door" recently tweeted, "I hope Holly Madison is feeling better after being hospitalized for morning sickness in the late stages of her pregnancy." The Playboy honcho added, "Love, Hef."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March