Kate Middleton Visited by Sister Pippa and Brother James in Hospital
Kate Middleton gets visited by her siblings Wednesday, December 5. Sister Pippa Middleton and brother James Middleton were spotted leaving King Edward VII Hospital in Central London where the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge was treated for hyperemesis gravidarum.
Pippa was bundled up in a brown belted trench coat, black leggings and camel-colored knee-high boots. Meanwhile, younger brother James kept warm in a three-layer top and denims. "They arrived at the hospital at 3:50 P.M. in a black taxi," a source told Us Weekly. "They left at 5 P.M."
Their parents, Michael and Carole, reportedly visited their expectant daughter Tuesday night and escaped paparazzi's cameras by sneaking through a back door. The mother returned to the hospital the next day around 7:30 P.M. She stayed mum about the Duchess' condition.
Previously, two Australian radio hosts successfully tricked the hospital's staff into thinking that they were the Queen and Prince of Wales in a prank call. They exchanged a two-minute conversation with the staff and got a full update on Kate's condition.
A nurse who takes care of the Duchess says, "She's sleeping at the moment and she has had an uneventful night and sleep is good for her. She's been given some fluids to rehydrate her because she was quite dehydrated when she came in but she's stable at the moment."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group