Kate Middleton Visited by Sister Pippa and Brother James in Hospital
Kate Middleton gets visited by her siblings Wednesday, December 5. Sister Pippa Middleton and brother James Middleton were spotted leaving King Edward VII Hospital in Central London where the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge was treated for hyperemesis gravidarum.
Pippa was bundled up in a brown belted trench coat, black leggings and camel-colored knee-high boots. Meanwhile, younger brother James kept warm in a three-layer top and denims. "They arrived at the hospital at 3:50 P.M. in a black taxi," a source told Us Weekly. "They left at 5 P.M."
Their parents, Michael and Carole, reportedly visited their expectant daughter Tuesday night and escaped paparazzi's cameras by sneaking through a back door. The mother returned to the hospital the next day around 7:30 P.M. She stayed mum about the Duchess' condition.
Previously, two Australian radio hosts successfully tricked the hospital's staff into thinking that they were the Queen and Prince of Wales in a prank call. They exchanged a two-minute conversation with the staff and got a full update on Kate's condition.
A nurse who takes care of the Duchess says, "She's sleeping at the moment and she has had an uneventful night and sleep is good for her. She's been given some fluids to rehydrate her because she was quite dehydrated when she came in but she's stable at the moment."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard