Maroon 5 Rock Grammy Nominations Concert, Taylor Swift Shows Off Beatbox Skills
Wednesday's Grammy Nominations Concert had a long list of deserving nominees and great performers for the night. Rock band Maroon 5 made the audience at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville head bang to their hit singles "One more Night" and "Moves Like Jagger". However, one of the most entertaining parts of the evening was Taylor Swift's beatbox duet with co-host LL Cool J.
Maroon 5's Adam Levine led his band during their high-energy set on stage. In addition to the two hits, the band gave a rendition of their single "Payphone", which also got the nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
More cheers and screams echoed around the concert venue when Swift suddenly wowed the crowd with her amusing beatbox effort. The country princess remained poised and confident as she delivered a fun and cute rap and song exchange with Grammy nominations co-host LL Cool J on stage. Swift herself also went home with three nominations including Record of the Year for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".
Other notable performers for the night included R'n'B star Ne-Yo with his energetic dance number for the single "Let Me Love You" taken from his fifth studio album "R.E.D.". Indie pop band Fun., who grabbed six top nominations, also pleased the crowd with a performance of their hit "We Are Young".
Maroon 5 - "One More Night", "Moves Like Jagger":
Taylor Swift beatboxes:
Fun. - "We Are Young":
Ne-Yo - "Let Me Love You" :
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child