Maroon 5 Rock Grammy Nominations Concert, Taylor Swift Shows Off Beatbox Skills
Wednesday's Grammy Nominations Concert had a long list of deserving nominees and great performers for the night. Rock band Maroon 5 made the audience at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville head bang to their hit singles "One more Night" and "Moves Like Jagger". However, one of the most entertaining parts of the evening was Taylor Swift's beatbox duet with co-host LL Cool J.
Maroon 5's Adam Levine led his band during their high-energy set on stage. In addition to the two hits, the band gave a rendition of their single "Payphone", which also got the nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
More cheers and screams echoed around the concert venue when Swift suddenly wowed the crowd with her amusing beatbox effort. The country princess remained poised and confident as she delivered a fun and cute rap and song exchange with Grammy nominations co-host LL Cool J on stage. Swift herself also went home with three nominations including Record of the Year for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".
Other notable performers for the night included R'n'B star Ne-Yo with his energetic dance number for the single "Let Me Love You" taken from his fifth studio album "R.E.D.". Indie pop band Fun., who grabbed six top nominations, also pleased the crowd with a performance of their hit "We Are Young".
Maroon 5 - "One More Night", "Moves Like Jagger":
Taylor Swift beatboxes:
Fun. - "We Are Young":
Ne-Yo - "Let Me Love You" :
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences