Maroon 5 Rock Grammy Nominations Concert, Taylor Swift Shows Off Beatbox Skills
Wednesday's Grammy Nominations Concert had a long list of deserving nominees and great performers for the night. Rock band Maroon 5 made the audience at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville head bang to their hit singles "One more Night" and "Moves Like Jagger". However, one of the most entertaining parts of the evening was Taylor Swift's beatbox duet with co-host LL Cool J.
Maroon 5's Adam Levine led his band during their high-energy set on stage. In addition to the two hits, the band gave a rendition of their single "Payphone", which also got the nomination for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance.
More cheers and screams echoed around the concert venue when Swift suddenly wowed the crowd with her amusing beatbox effort. The country princess remained poised and confident as she delivered a fun and cute rap and song exchange with Grammy nominations co-host LL Cool J on stage. Swift herself also went home with three nominations including Record of the Year for "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together".
Other notable performers for the night included R'n'B star Ne-Yo with his energetic dance number for the single "Let Me Love You" taken from his fifth studio album "R.E.D.". Indie pop band Fun., who grabbed six top nominations, also pleased the crowd with a performance of their hit "We Are Young".
Maroon 5 - "One More Night", "Moves Like Jagger":
Taylor Swift beatboxes:
Fun. - "We Are Young":
Ne-Yo - "Let Me Love You" :
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song