Chris Evans' Actor Brother Scott Evans Arrested on Drug Charges
Scott Evans, who played a police officer on "One Life to Live", was taken into custody on Tuesday, December 4. The younger brother of "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk Chris Evans was charged with felony for attempt to possess a controlled substance.
The 29-year-old actor was allegedly busted for trying to purchase drugs from an undercover cop. He was taken into jail at around 6:15 P.M. and was bailed out a few hours later. It's unclear what kind of drugs he's trying to buy from the police officer.
"Most ridiculous night of my life in LA so far," Scott reportedly posted on Facebook after his arrest. "At least I made it a year before getting arrested."
Scott has appeared in a number of projects including "Fringe" and "White Collar". His next on-screen appearance will be "Feed the Dog" which also stars Selena Gomez.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler