Chris Evans' Actor Brother Scott Evans Arrested on Drug Charges
Scott Evans, who played a police officer on "One Life to Live", was taken into custody on Tuesday, December 4. The younger brother of "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk Chris Evans was charged with felony for attempt to possess a controlled substance.
The 29-year-old actor was allegedly busted for trying to purchase drugs from an undercover cop. He was taken into jail at around 6:15 P.M. and was bailed out a few hours later. It's unclear what kind of drugs he's trying to buy from the police officer.
"Most ridiculous night of my life in LA so far," Scott reportedly posted on Facebook after his arrest. "At least I made it a year before getting arrested."
Scott has appeared in a number of projects including "Fringe" and "White Collar". His next on-screen appearance will be "Feed the Dog" which also stars Selena Gomez.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy