Chris Evans' Actor Brother Scott Evans Arrested on Drug Charges
Scott Evans, who played a police officer on "One Life to Live", was taken into custody on Tuesday, December 4. The younger brother of "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk Chris Evans was charged with felony for attempt to possess a controlled substance.
The 29-year-old actor was allegedly busted for trying to purchase drugs from an undercover cop. He was taken into jail at around 6:15 P.M. and was bailed out a few hours later. It's unclear what kind of drugs he's trying to buy from the police officer.
"Most ridiculous night of my life in LA so far," Scott reportedly posted on Facebook after his arrest. "At least I made it a year before getting arrested."
Scott has appeared in a number of projects including "Fringe" and "White Collar". His next on-screen appearance will be "Feed the Dog" which also stars Selena Gomez.
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck