Chris Evans' Actor Brother Scott Evans Arrested on Drug Charges
Scott Evans, who played a police officer on "One Life to Live", was taken into custody on Tuesday, December 4. The younger brother of "Captain America: The First Avenger" hunk Chris Evans was charged with felony for attempt to possess a controlled substance.
The 29-year-old actor was allegedly busted for trying to purchase drugs from an undercover cop. He was taken into jail at around 6:15 P.M. and was bailed out a few hours later. It's unclear what kind of drugs he's trying to buy from the police officer.
"Most ridiculous night of my life in LA so far," Scott reportedly posted on Facebook after his arrest. "At least I made it a year before getting arrested."
Scott has appeared in a number of projects including "Fringe" and "White Collar". His next on-screen appearance will be "Feed the Dog" which also stars Selena Gomez.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video