Report: Ariel Winter's Mom Tried to Leak Nude Pictures of Older Daughter Shanelle Gray
There's a new rumor circulating on the web that Ariel Winter's estranged mother Chrisoula Workman attempted to leak nude pictures of Shanelle Gray. She is Chris' older daughter who's granted temporary guardianship of the "Modern Family" star.
A Hollywood publicist named Jonathan Hay testified to TMZ that he had been contacted by the mother in her effort to secretly release the pics which seemed to be taken years back. He refused her request because he felt she tried to "sell out her daughter" and make Shanelle look bad.
Ariel, 14, was removed from her family home in November on suspicion of emotional and physical abuses allegedly done by Chris. In her defense, the mother claimed Ariel was upset only because she was not allowed to continue her relationship with her 18-year-old boyfriend.
Amidst the family drama, Ariel's co-star Sarah Hyland showed her support for her "little sister." "I love her to death and try to talk to her every week at least [or] I try to text her because we haven't been working right now," she told E! News. "I just want the best for her. I'm just trying to watch out for her."
The case will be back in court later this month.
More Ariel Winter News
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks