Report: Ariel Winter's Mom Tried to Leak Nude Pictures of Older Daughter Shanelle Gray
There's a new rumor circulating on the web that Ariel Winter's estranged mother Chrisoula Workman attempted to leak nude pictures of Shanelle Gray. She is Chris' older daughter who's granted temporary guardianship of the "Modern Family" star.
A Hollywood publicist named Jonathan Hay testified to TMZ that he had been contacted by the mother in her effort to secretly release the pics which seemed to be taken years back. He refused her request because he felt she tried to "sell out her daughter" and make Shanelle look bad.
Ariel, 14, was removed from her family home in November on suspicion of emotional and physical abuses allegedly done by Chris. In her defense, the mother claimed Ariel was upset only because she was not allowed to continue her relationship with her 18-year-old boyfriend.
Amidst the family drama, Ariel's co-star Sarah Hyland showed her support for her "little sister." "I love her to death and try to talk to her every week at least [or] I try to text her because we haven't been working right now," she told E! News. "I just want the best for her. I'm just trying to watch out for her."
The case will be back in court later this month.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance