Lindsay Lohan Hangs Out With The Wanted's Max George Backstage at Jingle Ball Concert
Lindsay Lohan put her troubles aside as she went to Philadelphia to have a fun night out with her alleged crush Max George. She watched him and his bandmates rocking the Wells Fargo Center for Q102's sold-out Jingle Ball on Wednesday night, December 5.
LiLo was spotted signing autograph for a fan backstage while on her way to a catering room with Max and the other members of The Wanted. Wearing a coat and a winter cap, she also hung out with another performer Ed Sheeran during the occasion.
Rumors that LiLo, 26, has the hots for Max, 24, emerged after she was arrested on third degree misdemeanor assault. The actress allegedly punched another female whom the boybander reportedly talked to during an outing in a NYC nightclub.
One day after, Max's bandmate Jay McGuiness made headlines as he donned a "Free Lindsay" t-shirt at the band's concert. "Yeah, for me, she was a total sweetheart. So I just did that to make her laugh and I think it cheered her up," he later told E! News.
Max himself said of LiLo, "She's the best drunk in New York. She was cool. She had a bit of a scrap but it wasn't down to us." His friend Nathan Sykes, meanwhile, mocked the other woman who reportedly is a psychic, "If [Mitchell] liked to see the future, why didn't she see it coming?"
Regarding their gig in Philly, Max gushed on Twitter, "Philadelphia is so cool... I feel like rocky running up the steps... Well the 2 steps into the tour bus that is!!" He and his band joined the likes of Justin Bieber, Karmin, OneRepublic and PSY in the performer list.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon